0.X% drop rates need to be removed from the game entirely

So wait, if we were to get rid of 0% drops theres two ways of looking at this.

1. Theyve already removed every 0% drop
  2. Everything needs to have a non 0 chance no matter how smol to drop any item in the game at all times.
1 Like

“No u!”
Lol

You said this already. You’re not even fun to annoy. Dunno why I bothered

https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/kelthuzad/item/189154

Just buy them?

1 Like

The protoform synthesis stuff is low beyond reasoning. Vespoid lattices and many of the components are way too low. I spent 2 hours farming a sentience crown and got none. It’s ridiculous.

That’s all well and good, but these bugs specifically come in backs and are reasonably easy to AOE down en masse, so while the overall drop rate may be low, the “net” drop rate of an actual “encounter” is different.

Something having a 1-5% chance to drop is already fairly low.

Having things with sub-1% drop chances is hilariously stupid.

Whining about farming something with a bad drop rate for 15 years doesn’t make other things having bad drop rates good.

7 Likes

the low drop rate is what keeps those expensive. low drop rate is not a bad thing for tradable stuff that comes from random minions.

I have 2/3 Vespoid mounts. Not terrible. Also - you can buy the Lattuces off of the Auction House pretty sure. GL

1 Like

0% drops should not exist. Period. 1% is perfectly ultra rare. 1/50000 is ridiculous.

2 Likes

People who hide their profile/activity need to be put on the ignore list manually. Unfortunately, you can’t open their profile and add them. I have a feeling they hide their profile on purpose because adding people manually to ignore is a bit of effort, and most times they can continue their harassment if you don’t add them manually.

To add them manually, you have to go to your player profile. To do this, just click on your name in the forums and click “View Activity.” Then click on Preferences near the middle. After that, navigate to “Users” on the right side. You should see the “+ Add
” button near the center. When you add someone, you have to add their realm too. It looks like that specific player is playing on Sentinels, so you would have to add “PlayerName-Sentinels” to the list.

Hope this helps! :heart:

On Topic: 0% drop rates are cancer. 5-10% is definitely reasonable.

5 Likes

They don’t :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh god I actually just came back and did the ZM stuff so I could start making the mounts but this might deter me. Didn’t realize the grind was that awful

2 Likes

Or do they? When you think about it, everything has more 0% drops than drops total

1 Like

Thank you brother.

1 Like

I’m glad I stopped at 1801.

I feel your pain.

By your actions it implied you have social challenges so I posed a question. I take it by not answering it hit a little too close to home?

There’s nothing wrong with being easily offended even when no offense is made, were you insulted or offended by the simple question?

You appear to be proving a number of posters points here

You mistake me for whining about it - i think it adds to the allure of an item, a feeling of accomplishment upon getting it. My friend got both bindings on a recent alt after a few runs and i was more excited for him than he was.

RNG is RNG - if the op wants to farm for it so be it but asking for an increase in drop rates for something that can be bought off the ah is absurd.

No. It’s not. All that does is encourage botting. Bots completely run the AH. I don’t want to give bots my money for something that has no business being a 1/50000 drop chance.

Im not a bot, if i sold you one would you be happy?