0 class changes or PvP Honor System Revamp = Dead on Arrival

then don’t play
this is classic games for classic people
we don’t want your modern trash

1 Like

So TBCC obviously has the big honor revamp. How’s that going? Is the game thriving? Are the servers bursting at the seams? Are players not complaining about pvp? Everyone is very positive and excited and having a blast?

It’s amazing after all these years players (and Blizz) have learned nothing.

1 Like

which you are not, you played classic for 2 weeks, and TBC pre-patch for 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Modern standards suck though

1 Like

I played like it was my religion when I was a kid 15 years ago. I am as classic as classic can be.

If they hosted with the crusade patch, there would be no garbage rank system.

Your rose tinted goggles give you an embarrassing sense of entitlement.

1 Like

No Ari, you’re not. It’s even worse knowing you were 15yo when you played this incredibly flawed game, and now you’re 32 posting like an entitled 15yo idiot.

I’m calling it now, and I know you’ll think of me when it happens, but you won’t make it out of P1 of SoM.

3 Likes

If the game is flawed why do you invest so much time into it

1 Like

you’re so naive, or ignorant.

Why don’t you just answer the question

you’ve already proven yourself to not be worth the time, and that you’re a liar and a troll. talking to you only to bump threads that i like, thus you’re a tool, an instrument, a means to an end.

Anytime someone asks you a question on the forums you dodge. You don’t post on your main, won’t tell anyone who that main is (hiding) and your suggestion that the game is bad yet you invest so much time into it is a red flag.

What is so hard about the question?

1 Like

homie, the amount of self-esteem and pride you have in this hobby is dangerous, and unhealthy.

The answer to all of your questions though: i do not respect you or your opinions because you’ve proven to be a LIAR on countless occasions. I feel 0 need to answer you other than to bump a thread.

1 Like

Please quote one statement I’ve made on this forum that was a lie. You are free to go through my post history. I’ll wait

sorry, you’re a liar, and i’m definitely not wasting time on looking up your lies to prove again you’re a liar. lol

You can’t even point out a single lie you claim I’ve said. You’re just mad that I make you look like a loser every time I ask you a simple neutral question

sorry bud, i keep telling you, i’m not thin skinned or fragile like you. Your self-esteem is tied to this game in an unhealthy way, i could care less what you think of any topic.

thanks again for bumping

LMAO! 10char

Thin Skin: Confirmed
Liar: Confirmed
:rofl: