🤯 Raider IO ruined PVE

Well it is good you switched because this thread taught me that warlocks are one of the most played classes in raids.

And that we were in the presence of a god among warlocks

1 Like

Ehhhh not really. Warlock, Mage, Rogue, DH, and Hunter are all pretty far up there across all their dps specs with Havoc DH being slightly more represented on a single spec basis than frost mage.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/21

1 Like

Oh I know. I was being facetious :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah we are talking about Kem

Hard to tell nowadays in threads like these. I kind of figured as much, but it was like 3 mouse clicks for me so its not like I slaved over that information.

Oh believe me I know. Probably 90% of the threads I am like “Is this real or…” Poe’s Law and all that.

Raider IO is fine (I don’t really like it) because the leader will invite who he wants anyway.

However I do find it laughable to anyone using it for keys lower than 10+

It always says to me “I don’t know what I am doing and need to be carried.”

2 Likes

I think you could make an argument for 7-9 keys. Like if a tank doesn’t know what necrotic or sanguine is, you’re probably going to have a bad time. When people ask for 1k io for an 8 key, yeah they are looking to be carried lol.

2 Likes

Not really.

Before IO, it was AOTC.

People will always find a way to be elitist.

1 Like

Man, wanting to play with people who have similar experience is now elitist?

This is why I couldn’t comment earlier about whether the game was more toxic now or before achievements. So many things are now considered to be toxic and/or elitist.

Guilds don’t to much nowadays…unless your already 400iL just saying. No one needs a guild for anything bc of crossrelm, lfr, lfd

OP has only completed LFR and his highest mythic plus is a 5. I wonder why he’s complaining?

I don’t understand why you even care about getting into M+ if you’re a casual and play 2-3 hours a week?

Raider io has its problems but you have to put more work into your skills and your character if you expect to be brought to a group. You can always make your own group.

And I remember when iLv started being a thing in Wrath and many people did the same thing you’re complaining about now.

Also remember when people wanted you to link AoTC or an achievement stating you did X/Y/Z raid.

My question is, what’s the difference? People can still want an insane iLv to do a normal raid even now, or even require AoTC to even get into a normal raid. And no, that’s not “hardcore” players beating down on the “casuals” that’s players in general that want to burn through something with little effort.

Agree. Raider IO is cancer, and deserves to be killed off.

1 Like

A malignant cancer that has the ability to metastasize

i would agree with this to an extent.

someone with a good tank set probably doesn’t need a guild to get to 400+ ilvl.

you can pug up to 15s and will get invited fast as a tank, and with xrealm raiding, could pug all of heroic and mythic soon.

however if i was a hunter or another triple dps spec, probably want a guild because good luck farming keys and such without a stable group.