šŸ¤Æ Raider IO ruined PVE

I am hoping you are right since the alternative scares me to death.

1 Like

A couple xpacs ago is like 4 years lol. Seems reasonable tbh.

Possible. Itā€™s just almost unreal. Like I said earlier, I donā€™t think he is a bad player or anything like thatā€¦ but the claims MY GOD THE CLAIMSā€¦ justā€¦ I am dead.

2 Likes

Idk. Iā€™ve seen more inflated ego problems this expansion than any other.
The number of times Iā€™ve heard ā€œdonā€™t need gearā€ for a boss they couldnā€™t kill astonished me.

Yeah I mean heā€™s obviously not terrible. But itā€™s like you said earlier, the top 1-2% of WoW players are usually pretty chill people. The echelon below them who want to be the top 1-2% but can never get there are extremely toxic lol.

Gear. Thatā€™s why Mythic+ is a broken metric by which to score a player.

Itā€™s justā€¦ weird. Like I get bragging. I am a bit on the older side so itā€™s not something I am likely to doā€¦ but I get it. But post after post after post just completed shredded with actual hard evidence and he is STILL holding to it. If he is a troll he got meā€¦ if he is not, I weep for humanity.

Get better or play part of the game that better suits your speed. M+ is designed to help you push your limits in speed and difficulty not cater to casuals. Make your own key groups. Raider IO is one of the best features in the game for scoring. It helps sort out the inexperienced players so when you are pugging you dont get stuck with casuals or people with little dungeon exp. when trying to do difficult keys and all you have is ā€œilvlā€ to go off of. ilvl is a joke. No different from taking people in Mythic raiding guilds or PVP, there are scores and achievements associated with everything.

1 Like

Just hold the hope that he is. Itā€™s better than the pessimism. Once you put the nightmare goggles on itā€™s hard to get rid of them.

Wait is someone really bragging about naxx ā€œā€"'25"""" sorry iā€™m late.

Grabs popcorn

Yep. Itā€™s not just the game either. Pretty much anything in life people are great donā€™t spend time telling you they are greatā€¦ people that want to be but arenā€™t do because heaven forbid they be confused with all the plebs of society. The worst part is that they donā€™t seem to understand that they are fooling no oneā€¦ at least no one that has the IQ over that of a box of saltines.

No, there is only 1 person who is bragging about getting two cutting edge achievements in WoD. No need for popcorn, although it sounds tasty

Nah, not actually bragging about it. Making a point about how old expansion stuff is irrelevant.
Edit: also 10 naxx (no death) and 10 sarth3d as example, good God Iā€™m not that terrible as to think naxx 25 was a challenge at all lol

ah sorry i should have scrolled up more will go check now.

Well now that this thread is completely derailed I will say that I think Raiderio could use some improvements but overall itā€™s an ok system for checking on someoneā€™s dungeon experience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it could maybe take into account those keys missed by like 10s a little better

Definitely. Tools can almost always be refined to be better, but we have to use what it at our disposal despite any imperfections. :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t even hit lvl 80 until ToGC patch. Still did most of ICC heroic.

I miss OQueue.

Thatā€™s when getting into group content was as hassle free as it got.

1 Like

You wish kid. I came back to the game like 3 months ago lmao.