🤯 Raider IO ruined PVE

Oh is the bigger number better? I guess I didn’t catch that part

Your $15 is the same as a hardcore player’s $15, get off your high horse before you fall and hurt yourself…

1 Like

No, if there’s nobody to rank against you get a high spot, Warlock is one of the most played raid classes in the game, it’s also the highest parsing class in the game. I’m dealing with way more players that are all very good at the game.

You’re playing a underplayed class and spec and think it’s the same.

Limit used 2 Prot Paladins for pretty much all of BoD, but you must think they are pretty bad at the game compared to you.

Weird, because Method used two monks for all of BoD.

Also at a base level, there’s 2+ warlocks per guild, there’s only two tanks and one might be a prot pally. It’s not even close to the same thing.

I also remember when you needed to be good to get ilevel. There will always be something that separates skilled and unskilled players. Things like raiderio is a social construct that will be replaced with something else if broken.

Maybe, MAYBE, if keys didn’t “die” if they failed then raiderio would be less important. But as long as there is a major risk to the keyholder’s progression they will come up with something to protect the key. And they won’t bring an unknown variable that just might halt their progression for the week.

3 Likes

So it seems like Prot Pally are just as popular as monks based on the examples given

Raider IO became a thing because ilevel stopped being a good enough indicator for screening people you didn’t know.

People like to pretend this thing is new, but it’s existed as far back as TBC. The screening process just changes. Even if you hid all ilevel and broke raider io someone would make a new system to add all your secondaries or check your primary stat and when that was broken they’d start inviting based on health pools since that would indicate your approximate gear level.

1 Like

My god the entitlement. You think that casuals should be catered to because “they’re paying the bills?”

Maybe MMORPGs aren’t for you. People who enjoy progressing in M+ are also paying the bills for this game

The reason why WoW is in a bad state is because they actually tried to cater to the casual player base that has no interest in getting better at the game.

1 Like

This is spot on. Players have always found a way to self-segregate (and I don’t mean that negatively), and they always will. RIO is just the current tool being used to do that. It’s no more nefarious than anything that has been used in the past.

2 Likes

I remember when you said this. Then it turns out you aren’t in the top 1000 world, and you are 260th US on your best raid tier. Funny how people remember things.

Raiderio became a thing because you were no longer able to replace people once the run was in progress. It had nothing to do with gear, which was always a useless indicator.

Prescreening just wasn’t as important before M+ because you could replace anyone who wasn’t up to standard.

Funny how I’m clearly better than you, but you’ll do anything to try and undermine it. It’s actually sad.

It will never cease to amaze me that people will make things up when the truth takes very little effort to uncover. Do people assume that they will just be taken at their word? I barely take my boyfriend at his word without finding supporting evidence. Kidding on that bit of course, but you get the idea. :wink:

Never said I was better in raid, only that my io is higher on a worse spec than what you play. Which you can look up and it will actually be true. Unlike when we look up your claims.

1 Like

Cool, I don’t even do M+ except the weekly 10. Glad you care about a cheese system with melee cleave.

1 Like

Glad that you cared to look at the +19 underrot we did when our warlock trolled and played affliction. We still almost timed btw. But yeah, triple melee is all I run.

You only do your +10 weekly, but… you also said:

Yeah, I just got my 415 res piece this week and it’s bis for demo. So I’m going to pug some right now.

Stop leering into my life Charlene.

Since we’ve found out that everything you’ve said in this thread so far has been false we have to check everything.

Like you said I only run with melee. But you miss the 18 temple where we had a shadow priest, and the 17 siege where we had a lock and mage lol, and the 19 Underrot where we had an affliction lock for some reason.