šŸ¤Æ Raider IO ruined PVE

Most players donā€™t do Mythic

No. I donā€™t see anything of the sort. I see guilds that havenā€™t even completed Mythic in previous tiers. Even if some have, itā€™s not been top 100, never mind top 10 or whatever it is you are claiming now.

Less players, but all good, more bad players/afk players. Gee I wonder which is easier to parse in.

Future reference parses below mythic donā€™t matter. If you linked heroic parses to a mythic guild in a app, youā€™d get laughed at.

Lol, my parse on that mythic archi kill is US 116, look at the guilds of warlocks a few ranks above and below mine. Those are top 10-20 US/world guilds.

Same dps as me, vodka, a few below, strawberry puppy kisses, big dumb guild, honestly, midwinter, and might.

I had a better parse than warlocks in those guilds. Now maybe Iā€™ll get some respect around here? Lmfao.

You will get respect when you have something other than your claims. IE, when you are actually worthy of respect.

Look at the names on the parses lmao, itā€™s me at 116US. Dat me.

No raid achievements are going to get you anything in M+. It actually means nothing

Good thing I can run them with my friends. Iā€™m actually about to do some as Demo in a minute.

So 20 min ago you complain about M+ saying you canā€™t get in a single group as a warlock but now you run all the time with guildies. Riiiiight

1 Like

Anyone running a raider io blocking addon would just be treated as a 0 io player.

What would this achieve exactly? And Blizzard cannot ban a 3rd party website. Even if they found a way to block the addon i can simply look you up on the website.

Blizzard would have to stop tracking the best weekly runs to stop sites like raider IO from working and theyā€™re not going to do that because of people like you.

Not guildies, personal friends. Iā€™m about to pug some in a minute.

Now do you see why I gave him a gif of a shovel?

I donā€™t know about this guy being a top 10 warlock, but heā€™s definitely a top 10 forum troll. Heā€™s got me several times :frowning:

Same, but it got me back to Trust 3 so I am not complaining :wink:

You literally linked proof that Iā€™m insanely good, but youā€™re actually trying to deny it lmao. Iā€™m deceased.

Yeah I actually went through the HFC all stars and looked at 500 names which none of them were you. I got trolled and didnā€™t want to admit it

Those werenā€™t allstars, those were archimonde parses.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/8#boss=-1&class=Warlock&page=5

That is the page I stopped at. Remember that you said you were top 10 lol

If it is any comfort, I went through the WoW Progress rankings of every guild listed for his character and checked rankings for like the last 8 tiers.