😡 You Guys Just Cant Help Yourselves, Can You?

if you just said “a completely reasonable way to benefit both kinds of players” i wouldn’t care, but it’s the addition of saying that they’re a small bunch with tastes completely different from the majority without any definitive proof is the part that stood out

that’s all it is my guy

Yeah I agree with you on OP’s misrepresentation, at least of Preach. I even posted his video interview with Morgan Day, and they touched on Torghast, and all seemed fine. OP also had no acknowledgement for my post, which I find a lil ironic, since you know - it’s of one of the streamers he mentions.

Whatever. lol You can lead a horse to water
yadda yadda yadda.

I’m not keen on a timer, but current game play standards, if it means it’s going to be like a M+ setting, but it’s still in alpha, and I was worried after I saw a Bellular post on twitter(as I stated in my post with the preach vid) but then I found the video, watched it, and have a little bit of hope that all of this, from the OP, as well as Bell and others, is serious over-reaction.

However, we all know how Blizzard is - so anything is possible, and I wouldn’t put anything past them. I’m just going to hold out a small glimmer of hope that it isn’t going to be something extreme, or that an option is given for regular/“challenging” for those who have issues with such things
or something like that.

:sparkles:

Everyone saying Torghast regular should have these debuffs while endless should be timer free, do realize “endless” is supposed to be challenge mode
 right? In the Morgan Day interview he even said they want regular mode accessible and completable for everyone so that they can get their leggos. So why put the stacking debuffs there?

MMOs shouldn’t be competitive. They should be cooperative. If I want competitive I’ll go play Call of Duty or whatever.

Why does Torghast need a timer when we’ve already got timed modes in the game? Why can’t there be a single refuge in the game for people like me?

1 Like

No, for some reason they don’t recognize that knowing what post got flagged is important information.

You just need to go back through your posts and find the one that is flagged.

1 Like

Upvoted for truth. There should not be a timer of any form on Torghast so we can progress at our own pace.

1 Like

Terminate the Torghast Torment Timer! TTTTT!

1 Like

Bellular has picked up on it to so to the trolls and simps trying to dog pile on me, screw you guys.

https://youtu.be/tf1-Jo_BBX8

Oh look a new and exciting thread.

More constructive communication would occur if folks would keep it one thread

Why do you feel you deserve special treatment? Your issues when playing a video game are not blizzards responsibility and the game doesn’t need to cater to you.

Torghasts development is just fine and it’s nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. Read the articles, listen to the interviews and you’ll see torghast isn’t as bad as what these people are making it out to be.

So this is a post telling us to rally against Blizz? I don’t care about the timer that much. I’m not a fan of it, but I probably just won’t do that Torghast thing if it gets in my way.

What is a bellular?

While they can’t please everyone they could please a lot more by adding options for both. They can just leave the base as a non timed mode and have some extra achievements/cosmetics if you complete it under a certain amount of time. Those who like to speed through get something and those who like a traditional dungeon crawl get something too. All of Blizzards content would do better if they design their systems with no timers in mind. With no timer people who want to go fast still have the option to do so but with a timer the people who want a traditional dungeon crawl pace have no options.

I’m sorry it takes you more than 10 seconds to plan that? And you’ve been playing since vanilla?

You need to sit still for over 30 seconds to decide to sap one, blind one, and los the last? And a time prevents you from figuring that out.

I’m sorry the fact you have played wow for over 10 years and dont have basic pulling strategies in muscle memory is a you problem, not a “timer” problem.

Not to mention all the crazy anima buffs that supercharge us to anime protagonist levels of overpowered, I cant believe you would need to sit still for more than 30 seconds to plan a strategy.

I don’t. Was just hoping this wouldn’t be a timed thing when we have tons of timed things already to cater to those types.

2 Likes

Perhaps I am waiting on pathing. You really don’t know why I am waiting that amount of time, Perhaps I need to eat to restore some HP.

However what is not need for such a brutal critique of me as a player all because I simply don’t want a timer.

This is NOT only your game. If a large portion of the playerbase want’s timerless content then they should get it.

Your simply insulting anyone you can and being a bully because your too scared to face real content. Real content that will kick you in the rear end. Real content that your well paced timer immune heart is not going to save you from. Timers are a crutch
and the players that can handle them have become addicted to a spot light they don’t fully deserve. They stand on the shoulders are hard lessons that where made by the people who DID actually take their time.

Your not all great players, your just good at looking up generic strats and running in like looney birds. But then again all of this is coming from a DH so what should I really expect.

Time limits only gatekeeps content from other players.

4 Likes

This was as far as i could get without my eyes rolling so far back that i’d lose them to my brain forever. :frowning:

As of right now Shadowlands is already ruin before it even got launched .

I did my time as a “real raider” and don’t care to do it again since it almost ruined my life because I got to obsessed with it.

Everything you are mentioning takes less than 2 or 3 moms between every pull, if that.

And there is no timer. Just small debuffs to encourage you to keep going. If sitting still 30 secs is the trigger just strafe in place or run against a wall while your thinking.

I really can’t think of any scenario I would need more than maybe 2 mins to recover from and plan my next pull. Even if I survived at 1 up, eating doesn’t take that long.

P.s. learn what a bully is. I merely pointed out how your prepull activities shouldn’t be taking you to long, especially with your experience. That’s not bullying. Especially compared to you hammering me about the content I play.