⫷- [H-RP] <War Wolves> - Military RP Guild -⫸

War Wolves is hosting our Seasonal Kosh'harg Festival! We invite the people of the Horde to partake in this cultural event! More info on this in the post linked here:

4 Likes

Definitely a Horde warband to appreciate. Been with the wolves for a couple of months now and have been enjoying it since. A strong and fun group of people, weekly events and roleplay, and impressive lore-friendly story arcs for Horde characters of different backstory to take part in and make an impact.

6 Likes

Another rise for this glorious warband. Holding out strong as always within the community. A reminder that as stated above, the War Wolves will be presenting the Kosh’harg Festival welcome to all Horde races. This is a perfect opportunity to not only learn about the orc clans but also meet with members of the guild. Take the opportunity to simply come on by and see what we have to offer!

4 Likes

Rise up sons and daughters of the Horde! Blood and glory await us! At this moment, the warband has made its march with the Horde Vanguard to achieve victory over the Primalists. At this campaign of Conquest, the War Wolves dedicate its time to battling this new threat while striving to bring our warriors up and ensure they achieve greatness. Come little pup of the Horde, run with the pack, and show your strength to all who oppose!

For the War Wolves! For the Horde!

2 Likes

For the War Wolves and For the Horde indeed!

Lok’tar Ogar! Victory or Death!

3 Likes

Guild is full of fun people, lots of brawls during downtime, lots of commodity with each other, great place to learn more about orc lore and very lore friendly.
They even host the kosh’harg! A orc festival where all clans get together to drink eat, brawl and interact with each other.

4 Likes

Do y’all accept dracthyr looking to get down and dirty with the Horde?

3 Likes

We do in fact allow Horde loyal Dracthyr now!

Also, this is an amazing guild.

3 Likes

We do, yes. We just started accepting dracthyr.

4 Likes

I’m enjoying my time here. Plus they have a D’ork.

2 Likes

Throm-ka warriors of the Horde! I know it has been awhile, hope you all have been gaining a great deal of victories. After spending time at the Tournament of Ages, the warband has been pushing towards making various events throughout the continent of Kalimdor! Come and join us as we march towards strengthening the Horde and facing enemies, both old and new, that seeks to threaten it. Are you ready to run with the pack?

5 Likes

The Wolves continue to press on through Kalimdor! We have been working Hard to serve the Horde! Making allies… and enemies on our journey to strengthen our faction every step of the way!

Ever thought of joining up? Contact us today!

2 Likes

There are only a few things certain in life:

Lok’tar, Ogar, and the War Wolves still thriving.

4 Likes

Hey! I would very much like to talk with you, can i add you on Bnet or Discord?

1 Like

Makes a voodoo doll of Krokthar, puts a winters veil hat on him and draws a smile on him.

2 Likes

When you are logged in agian on Metalith, please get a hold of me in game! We can talk about bringing you on board, if you’d like!

1 Like

War Wolves January Screenshots

Here are a few screenshots that give a glance at what the War Wolves have been up to since the start of the Year! The induction of new members as well as the beginning of our latest storyline!

2 Likes

Blood and Thunder, brothers and sisters of the Horde! The Warband continues through Kalimdor as we strengthen our Outpost and Holdings! Lok-tar Ogar!

1 Like

Hm. Wonder if the War Wolves is lacking in the realms of spiritwalker roles. :thinking:

1 Like

I can’t say I recall any spirit walkers amongst the wolves. But I will say the spirit walkers are a respected group and their aid to the Horde has secured many victories!