[H-RP Event] The Kosh'harg Festival 2023

War Wolves Presents:

The Kosh’harg Festival

Once a seasonal meeting of the clans that turned into a full-on festival celebration. Join us to learn of history, culture, feasting, and hunting, and most importantly to honor the elements and ancestors! This festival will be open to all Horde Races, and we invite them to come celebrate with us.

“I always looked forward to the Kosh’harg festivals in Nagrand, for it was a time of rare friendship.” ~ Chieftain Durotan

:diamonds: Dates: 4/4/23 to 4/8/23
:diamonds: Time: 7:30PM server time (CST)
:diamonds: Faction: Horde Server Event
:diamonds: Servers: Hosted on Moon Guard, Open to all RP servers.
:diamonds: Rules for such are within our discord FAQ.

:diamonds: Kosh’harg Discord link: https://discord.gg/SSePmmRpN6 :diamonds:

Brawls will be for both in-game PVP and PVP-RP. Rules for PVP will be found in the event discord. Large prize pools of gold will be given out for both!

Clan Representatives will also be chosen this time to take part in the festival. Rules for this will also be posted within the discord and applications will be accepted for this starting next week.
Game Booths will run for the first four days of the festival and so will the sales booths. Sign-ups for both will also happen within the discord.

Prize Pot
Currently 6million gold!
:diamonds:
Prizes for PVP and RP/PVP brawls will be as such:
First place: 1.5 mil
2nd: 700k
3rd: 300k
Smaller gold prizes will again be given out for game/market booth prizes as well as raid party raffles. This will be up to the dice gods to decide your gold prize fates!
60 days of game time will again be given to whomever is voted as the best game/market booth.
At least one raid party raffle will be given out for a game shop mount of the winners choice.

Questions? Interested in participating? Join the Discord and Find out More Info!

13 Likes

Nak’kam cha’gar gim Dranosh, Lok’Narad Wor’lar!

Mok’nal kil gora!

4 Likes

What the dork that was typing in Orcish was saying.

3 Likes

Orc pride!

Bring on the festival, baby

5 Likes

Might want to try to set up your Kosh’harg Festival to happen near or on the same date as the new canon Kosh’harg festival

Summary

Orc: A People in Need of Healing
Help Eitrigg bring back the Kosh’harg festival from old Draenor and prove yourself a true champion of your people. Orcs who undertake the quest “A People in Need of Healing” will need to earn the Blessing of the Clan, the Blessing of the Land, and the Blessing of the Ancestors to complete the om’gora or “rite of honor” before the assembled clans and many familiar faces.

Regardless, I look forward to this festival!

3 Likes

Oh, zug! Here we go Orcin’ again…

5 Likes

The gold prize pool is sitting at about the 4 million mark at the moment. Game time will be given away again, too. I may throw in a couple mounts from the online shop, too. We shall see!

7 Likes

Hold up a sec, gotta get my zug pants on.

2 Likes

Get your furs and leathers!

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing Horde brothers and sisters come together for this event.

Make sure to join the discord too so that you can get receive frequent announcements on how things are going.

4 Likes

Gold prizes have now reached the 6 million mark. 60 days of game time will also be given to whomever wins the best game/market booth again, along with gold prize raffles, and possibly a game shop mount raffle.

4 Likes

We will also still be looking for Clan Reps and Game/Market vendors!

4 Likes

Theres been an update in the post! We now have a prize pot! Want to win some actual in game gold? Well Koshharg has lots of opportunities for it! Check the original post above for details!

4 Likes

This prize pool don’t mess around!

4 Likes

No it doesn’t! And we want to give away a lot of gold!

We are a little over 1 week away right now. Still looking for clan reps and market/game runners.

5 Likes

I nominate MYSELF to be the champion of my clan! Any who opposes my claim I shall personally challenge to Mak’gora for such an honor!

1 Like

Stand in line and wait to see if you get the honor like the rest of us, Axewail, The younger…

1 Like

I am SO going to this.

2 Likes

Soon™

The Hype is Real.

2 Likes

I’m glad this is open to other servers because my orc here in on WrA

2 Likes