☽ Lunar Festival 2021 [Complete]

Really excited for the Valentine’s touch to this year’s festivities :purple_heart:

1 Like

Added to the LFRP calendar. I recommend joining the community and adding to the calendar yourself as I don’t see all events. Can’t wait for this year’s event!

1 Like

:checkered_flag: :izakaya_lantern: :checkered_flag:

We’re still seeking folks interested in signing up for the Mounted Relay Race. The grand prize for the winning team is 120,000 gold pieces. If you’re interested in signing up, please post a reply here!

Soon™ :flushed:

1 Like

THE LUCKY YUN HAS ARRIVED

https://youtu.be/Qzl9MMbGB5A

Trying to turn fortune in your favor? You’re in luck! The Pandaren elders claim that Lucky Yun will bestow prosperity upon anyone who touches its glittering hide. Take this ox by the horns and be prepared to meet your good fortune in Azeroth and beyond.*

It’s the teahouse’s third anniversary this month. Since there was a tea stall before there was a teahouse, and it was thanks to all of you that I had the courage to lease a building, how could I not come back to our roots?

It’s going to be a very busy weekend for Kunbo IC *, but I’m going to do my very best to dust off the stall - not just tea this time around, but also some of the popular noms we’ve been serving over the last couple of years.

hope it’s ok to put this here - the Lunar Festival is mentioned among the weekend’s other teahouse events.
*Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Open In Sri-La! - #169 by Kunboketlle-wyrmrest-accord

2 Likes

The Lunar Festival holiday begins today! Never too early to start honoring your ancestors! :izakaya_lantern:

2 Likes

Wow the level of detail you guys have made in this is amazing! I would’ve thought it was done by the developers!! I will try my hardest to come!

1 Like

:checkered_flag: :izakaya_lantern: :checkered_flag:

We’re still seeking folks interested in signing up for the Mounted Relay Race. The grand prize for the winning team is 120,000 gold pieces. If you’re interested in signing up as an individual relay racer, or with a group of friends, please post a reply here!

:tanabata_tree: :izakaya_lantern: :tanabata_tree:
Gather all to Moonglade,
Now’s the hour to revel!
Naught ahead but blessed days,
At the Lunar Festival!

2 Likes

Just a few more days! Come by and see the play! Participate in the race and moonball! Then come have your picture taken to treasure forever by Risri! Costume Contest, Haikus, Trivia, Dumpling Eating, and Fireworks! What more could you ask for? Prizes? Oh yeah, how about a Dragon Parade! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

You guys have no idea how excited I am for this. Every event I go to, every time I’m in a certain city for cooking dailies or to use a less hectic AH, I remember how fun the Kaldorei seasonal festivals were and how much they contributed to me feeling at home in the RP community.

In addition to the teas and juices, I’ve cooked up some special treats for you all - Four Celestials Soup, and the honey-dipped deep-fried sweet buns that are becoming famous all over Pandaria. We’ll also be selling “Expedition Bentos”. A self-contained kit for getting a taste of the teahouse in your campfire cooking.

If Kunbo wasn’t already jumping up and down and dancing around about the wedding, he’d be jumping up and down, dancing around about the Lunar Festival.

2 Likes

Cylious will be there, traditional Kaldorei food in tow! Can’t wait. (Come with an empty stomach!)

1 Like

:izakaya_lantern: :confetti_ball: :izakaya_lantern:

Lunar Festival Map

Click to enlarge

3 Likes

My plan is to show up early: hopefully double-check with whoever is around from the organizers about anywhere they’d prefer to not have a food vendor, and find a decent spot outside somewhere between the pedestrian traffic and a quiet spot where customers can relax while they nom (eat) & nom (chat).

1 Like

You will find the best pedestrian traffic along the road, between the areas for the Relay Race and Dragon Parade. :partying_face:

1 Like

The trick is - not having trees block the line of site for the hungry & thirsty too soon. :stuck_out_tongue: Think I found a good one already :slight_smile:

If there is still space, I would like to ride a saber for the race! (As soon as I figure out how to unslot my mount boost gear…)

1 Like

There is plenty of space :partying_face:

I would like to participate in the race, but not on the bear team if possible. The bear team beat me once, and I must have my revenge.

1 Like