█★█ [A] Eternity - Recruiting for Mythic Progression █★█

Added you on discord, getting back into the game for 9.2, willing to transfer to Proudmoore!

Looking for a healer and a few more great dps for 9.2!

We’re still looking to add some more raiders for 9.2! :smiley:

Still seeking a few stellar dps, and a heals. Preference of Mage or Priest for the dps, but willing to look at any class and spec. Then preference towards Hpally or Priest for heals, but again, willing to look at any class/spec.

Still looking for a few stellar dps, a tank, and a heals!

i add you on discord

Haven’t seen that come through, try to add me again if you’re still looking!

Actively looking for 1-2 strong caster dps, and a heals, preference towards Hpally or Rdruid. We are always accepting ANY class/role who are exceptional players to trial as well!

Actively seeking a tank, considering all specs as our current MT has multiple toons he is willing to swap between. Also looking for an amazing heals, and 1-2 caster dps!

As always, we are considering any classes/roles that are stellar players and would like to trial for our mythic progression team!

Still looking for a few great players!

Currently looking for one heals and one ranged dps. Would consider melee as well.

Actively looking for a few great players for Season 4 progression and Mythic+ key pushing!

Looking for more stellar players!

Looking for great players!

Still looking for awesome people for S4 and Dragonflight!

Great place to work with great benefits! Insurance and Retirement included; no experience required!!

Need a place to kick back and call home? Look no further. Still seeking great players to finish our S4, and also looking for players for Dragon Flight!

Looking for a west coast home… just move west and can’t raid with my guild from Dalaran because of time differences. Your raid times work for me. I normally play heals/dps across several heals toons. B tag is BouncyKnight#113853

Sent you a request!

Still looking for great players for the remainder of S4 and moving into DF!