Tomes not opening

Two weeks now and over 100 tomes… guess it’s time to stop playing this game…
Support ticket couldn’t care less for the problem and just tells you to report it here… there’s tons of posts about this and blizzard didn’t move a finger…
Looks like they literally don’t give a s*^% about this

I have this issue also. I received notice that my missing tomes had been added to my account but still got nothing. Tried a daily and still no tome.

Same Issue for me. It is a shame to see that blizzard has not change its way to drive a fix and considerate player since Wow Vanilla

Started for me yesterday, can’t open any tome (daily rewards, shop tomes, guild track rewards etc.)

Pretty infuriating how long it’s taking them to roll out a fix.

1 Like

Damn, No hot fix and IT IS the third day now.

There are more then 35 tomes I’m Not able to open5ßßddś er Tee der è22èß dass xx xx

This is the second time I’ve logged in today and it keeps telling me to claim my lost tomes and I get nothing. Do quest and still no tomes.

It looks like the issue is still not fixed and not a single word from blizz in any of these problem reports…
Are they waiting untill people will start requesting for refunds?

I hope they come up with something as soon as possible…

1 Like

Same issue thousands of gold spent on tomes, 50+ tomoes unclaimed, all blizz says is we are sorry report it to forums, yet nothing getting done…getting ridiculous, cant progress without xp, and the mission for xp to weak to compensate for tome loss…they need to do something soon or this game gonna fail quick

Blizzard just doesn’t care…
When we finally get this fixed and our expe, probably half the people will have quite… delays our expe for those that PVP and want to climb or even PVE to finish heroics or Onyxia. Can’t even finish heroics cuz what’s the point if i get no tomes…

The worse is many people even paid for it so they are basically stealing from us. And how are we going to be compensated for this??? Probably with nothing, should just revert all our recent purchases…

just same as my problem. I cannot get any tomes from 5days ago. almost 40+ tomes are holded on the nether

Its time to uninstall this game. And to be honest alot of billzards games. They f*cked up wow and diablo beyond repair and the lack of empathy shown to all these people is ridiculous. TIME FOR UNINSTALL OF ALL BILLZARD PRODUCTS!!

Hey there folks!

We’ve been tracking this for a while now and got a patch out today to address the new issues that was blocking some players from being able to open Tomes. It usually takes some time to roll out to every Region, but those affected should see all of the tomes accrued during that time awarded to them after they update to the hotfix version.

More information here on the hotfix here. Hotfixes: March 28, 2024 — Warcraft Rumble — Blizzard News

Have you received tomes? I haven’t.

nope, no tomes yet for me…

I have to admit i received what looked like all my missing tomes. Thanks

1 day later and nothing… You clearly are a joke.

Please thinks to update the game. I have receive all my lost Tomes.

thanks for your fix

It hadn’t sorted for me but I made sure my account was linked and then deleted the game. Installed it again. Signed into my account and BOOM gave me all the tombs to open!

Updated the game and got the tomes, but feels that some went missing. Hope they solve this for good.

Thanks for the fix. I logged on this morning and received my tomes.