Tomes not opening

I am areating this topic ss gamemaster Izoremard suggestad in the ticket, which I had opened earlier.

The problem:

I have some unopened Tomes in my Warcraft Rumble, which I am unable to open. every time I start the app, I got a notification saying that I have multiple unopened Tomes, I tap “claim” and nothing happens, notification just disappears and that’s it until next login.
The tomes originates form real-money bundles purchases, daily rewards, even weekly free tome and gold purchases, also from guild progress rewards.
That started shortly after last patch (“shiny swords”) got live.

Reinstalling/clearing cache/clearing app data had no effect on this issue.

All the new tomes I receive (from daily quests) just dissapear after I tap “claim” button.
I tried to log in on another device, still the same problem - You have multiple unclaimed tomes - tap receive - nothing.
Quick check on reddit, discord and Blizzard forums showed that I’m not at all alone with such a problem. It seems you guys made a new 1 Gb patch, which caused this kind of issue.

• Device Type: Mobile
  • Device Model: ROG Phone 3
  • Device Operating System: Android 12
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.0.87470/88436
17 Likes

There are so many reports of this issue on tje forums and discord/reddit.
The developers have not done anything yet. How hard is it to roll out a fix unless this cannot be fixed and all our tomes are lost. We can enjoy an apology and a 100g compensation for all the mythic and mega tomes lost.

10 Likes

I too started having this same problem on Friday. No way to fix it on my end either. They just told me to report a bug

5 Likes

It’ll have to be far more than 100g per tome. Some have spent $$, including me, on packs with tomes that weren’t delivered. And it’s thousands of gold at this point for me. I think I’m missing over 20 tomes. They direct you to the forums but I don’t feel they respond to many of the issues on here. It’s like this game is from another company rather than Blizzard with how little communication there is. It’s interesting…

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue, started a post about it about a week ago. I’m up to around 35 unclaimed tomes between dailies and heroics cleared.

5 Likes

i have this bug 2. cant open any tomes for days… dont know if i keep playing this game if this keep up… i cant belive they dont fix this fast this is uneral that this big bug gos on for days…

6 Likes

No voy a escribir en ingles pero yo tengo el mismo problema. Desde el domingo que no puedo abrir ni un tomo.
Ya he mandado 2 tiquets y nada de nada.
Y aqui estamos gastando dinero para nada. Para que esta gente no haga nada.
Gracias Blizz

5 Likes

Big patch again but no fix…great!

6 Likes

still no fix… i already have like 20 unclaimed tomes, this is unacceptable

2 Likes

Same issue here. Purchased packs are bugged too, just checked. SCAM.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem too.
Since January.
Blizzard please let me refuse the tome reward so I can play it again.

I play on ios 17.4 with an iphone 14pro

2 Likes

I also have this exact problem and it has just put me off playing the game completely. These tomes are 100% necessary in order to finish the game. To be honest i het the feelong they dont want us to finish the game so we keep playing while they struggle to think of content to add.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. How do I solve it?

2 Likes

This issue started on March 16ᵗʰ for me, only on one of my 2 accounts. The other is still fine to this day.

4 Likes

The issue still exists.

• Device Type: iphone
  • Device Model: iphone 12 pro max
  • Device Operating System: 17.4.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.0.87470/89232
2 Likes

I still have the same problem.

• Device Type: OnePlus
  • Device Model: 8T
  • Device Operating System: Android 14, January 5, 2024
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.0.87470/89232
2 Likes

Wow someone has this problem since January!
If they don’t fix it with reset tomorrow I doubt it can be fixed.

2 Likes

Same here. All tomes are as nothing. It’s weird that it’s only tomes, gold and other exp I receive. Everything else, different devices, uninstall/install, right with everyone else. No one else in my guild is having this issue.

3 Likes

No responses from blizzard? So they just want everyone to stop playing? This has been 2 weeks for me and Im almost done. I cant progress in the game.

5 Likes

Replying to this topic as well just to confirm that I’m having the same issue, reinstalling / clearing cache does not help.

As it stands, I’m reluctant to continue progressing through heroics in the event that these tomes are not retroactively applied. I have somewhere between 20-30 unclaimable to date from heroics, dailies, PvP and purchased bundles.

3 Likes