Tomes not opening

Just adding my voice to this. Has been an issue for about two weeks. We got one Blue to mention on the discord “that is is being investigated” but that was a week ago and no a word since

1 Like

I haven’t been receiving my tomes for almost two weeks now

2 Likes

Still Same issue Here, i have about 30 books now i didn’t get :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Jumping in to add to the pile. I’m not even sure how many I’m missing but a few were definitely purchased.

I’m getting the same “Unclaimed Tome” notification with nothing after the button is clicked.

I have the same problem for a week now.
Reinstalling app/celaning data/cleaning cache/relogin… nothing helped.

It started when I was opening tome that I’ve got from daily reward. When I opened the tome and minis selection screen was displayed, I had to solve something urgent and let the game aside for a while. When I got back, game restarted, minis selection screen was gone, and since that time I am unable to claim any tome. When I open the app, it says that there are multiple unclaimed tomes added to my account, there is a claim button, after clicking it nothing happens. Seems like my queue of tomes to claim is somehow corrupted with the one that was claimed (minis screen opened) but claim proces was not finished completely. Please investigate, seems like bug in the app code or corrupted data in DB that app can’t handle.

Same for me. Can not claim tomes since two days ago.

same problem here. last 4 days

Same for me. Nothing helps it.
Website has no resolution. Just says post on forums to help escalate the issue.
No point playing the game if you don’t get the rewards…
Typical blizzard

Same here with same problem but i am optimistic i am still buying good deals when they arrive every day! I hope they will give me swift spectral tiger in return if this bug doesnt get resolved :saluting_face::joy::joy:

Same issue here since last week, i’m just adding my voice to this :loudspeaker: :slightly_smiling_face:

I opened a support ticket about this but all i got was a suggestion to post a bug report. Throwing my hat in here as well. its been over 2 weeks of unable to open tomes.

Something interesting or disheartening, depending on how you look at it is that i got a notification on my phone from the Rumble app saying I have rewards that are expiring soon and may be lost. Hopefully they fix this soon, maybe there is a max number of unclaimed tomes you can have. I have been feeding the machine when it comes to buying stuff and hoping one day ill get to open possibly over a 100 tomes.

Same for me. I submitted my ticket 10 days ago and the gm told me to come here just like you. I’m down 40 plus tomes at this point.

I have reinstalled a few times with no luck.

30+ tomes and counting

That would be incredibly idiotic if they expire but they may have a retention policy on their data…

Not receiving paid items is new for me. Even small , no name, terrible games always have given me the things I purchased through the app stores. Blizzard must really have bad architecture to be unable to do this correctly. But the lack of support is totally insane. Every software product requires production support of some form.

1 Like

Same issue since several days, customer support said to open a topic on the bug tracker section. Have dozens of tomes that I couldn’t claim and new ones cannot be claimed. Please fix this.

Tired of the wait and the silent treatment from the devs I wrote to one of the Vice Presidents of Rumble.

Within 2 hours I got an email response -

we’re working on a hotfix patch for this that should be ready in the next day or two. All lost tomes will be regained at the next login once it’s fixed.

I guess we all just wanted to know they are working on the bug and from the response they clearly are. Wait for a day or 2 more guys we are on track.

Cheers!

4 Likes

I also have this problem. I got this bug 7 days ago. I tried everything , reinstalling the game deleting cache etc. Nothing worked.

The bugged appeared when a i was about to open a tome you get as a guild reward. I made enough guild points and the guild reached 6k guild points with beast faction.
Something happened and I could no longer open tomes.

Share if you experienced something similar as it might help.

1 Like

Stop spending money with them… They don’t care about you at all… there are so many users that you don’t matter… It will be broken till they get around to it…

Have the same issue as stated in original post. Spent real money on tomes and gold for tomes plus the daily rewards and a couple heroics…

Don’t want to play anymore as my expe gain is basically stuck…

As you can see, that was a lie as usual. Nothing has been fixed.