Problems starting the game

The game dosent log on. Keeps loading and restarting at 45% and 100%, ive tried last night and now at the morning. Still the same problem. Even after a small update since last night. This has now been a common problem for some days. Please fix and stabalize, love the game, but there has been alot of issues now for some time.

Edit- please also fix the problem with kicking the guild leader. Not active for over 60 days……

5 Likes

I have the same issue. Keeps loading forever.

2 Likes

I have same problem.
Problem is occurred after update app from AppStore to 8.23.

1 Like

I have the same problem

Same problem. Updated to 8.23.0, cycling loading screen. Error message 8.5.0.102987/103319. On a Galaxy S22 Ultra, so it isn’t iPhone specific

1 Like

Deleted cache, no avail

Same for me - reloading all the time after hitting 100%. Cache cleared. This is issue after newest update. Device: OnePlus 10T, OxygenOS 14.0

1 Like

Got the same problem, reloading after 45 and 100%.

Pixel 6a

1 Like

Same problem with iPads. Got the update earlier was ok until then.

Same problem as well. Game keeps reloading at start screen

Same thing happening for me.

Same here, samsung galaxy s21 ultra

Here same issue, it seems this is not being noticed yet. I hope this can be fixed soon!

1 Like

Same issue, Moto 5g Ace.

A connection to the server could not be established. Everything on my phone works except rumble.

Same here. iPhone 13 Pro max

1 Like

Same here iPhone 11 pro updates the game things were fine. Closed and came back a few hours later. Same error as above

Same issue as everyone above. Been like this for almost 24h nows.

Same here, android, cache cleard but still restart endless loop

Same for le the last 24h! Endless loops and also hangs. On Iphone with latest OS.