Problems starting the game

Same issue.

Pixel 8 Pro

Same here, android looping forever

Same for me, but it’s like that for 2 days. Yesterday morning I played a bit and then this happened. Now it’s the next day and problem still persist. Playing on redmi note 8

Same issue as of most recent update. Iphone

Same here. Any view on a fix?

Same Problem

Login Failure
“Something went wrong during the login process, try again. If the problem persists, please check our support site.”
Reconnect

Model - iPhone 13
Version - iOS 17.5.1

Please advise - going on two days without being able to login

I Had the Same Problem.
Deleting and reinstalling the App worked for me.

Luckyly i Had my Account connected to the Battle net, otherwise i would Not recommend it, because all Data would BE lost.

I had the same problem. Had to uninstall the app and reinstall. This fixed it. Hopefully you have the app linked to your account. If so, it will reload everything as if you never left.

Same problem on Android, Pixel 7
2 days no play

Same problem. The game has been very buggy for a over a week now

I am having the same issue.

Yes i also have the same !

Same here :sob: game just stopped working, couple of days already.
BTW login problem is actual for all Blizzard standalone apps now, though works properly for web…fix it please

Deleting and reinstalling the apps worked for me on android phone and tablet. Thanks for the tips

1 Like

Login failure here too

Same problem as of now, as listed above. Still not fixed

Same as all above for about 40h now. Load to around 45% then it restarts and I get a unable to connect to server notification. After that i just loops 45% loaded → 100% → restarting program. Tried to have mobile open for 3 hours and still looped.

I have that problem 2 on all 3 phones.

I have the same problem too. what is blizzard doing about it?

Poco phone F5
Samsung A8 Tablet

Seme problem. Again after the update there are problems. I’ll lose gold again