Pre-registration Rewards Missing

So I started playing yesterday when I got the notification that the app was released, today I’m at 28 sigils, almost unlocking dungeons but still have not received my pre-registration rewards (the kobold skin, tower, emote).

A friend that began to play like 3 hours after me, just received his after playing a litte bit.

What should we do in this case??

4 Likes

Same crap happened to me

Same happened to me, don’t have the bonus.

Same, pre rigestered months ago, the game downloaded automatically after release and no rewards (level 26, hogger down)

Same, I hope they will fix it.

Having the same issue, I wrote a ticket and apparently we were supposed to receive these skins after beating Hogger and completing the tutorial.

Having said that, a family member who also pre-registered - except only but a few hours beforehand - received the skins, with the difference being that they didn’t log-in to a blizzard/bnet account.

Same error here, pre registered on iOS. I finished the tutorial and defeated Hogger multiple times. I’m at sigil 34 and no pre registration reward yet

The same thing, already 115 emblems and still haven’t received an award)))

I had the Same issue. I also don’t see the bonus slots where you put your minis. My are blank.

Same here, I was wondering if there was any email or code redemption

yeah im missing the same thing. both pet in wow and the tower skins. i got the message in the game but nothing every happened.

1 Like

Simply relog bnet in game and you will get them

same story here. pre-reg since say 1 pre-reg availability.
playing for some time already (35 sigils). no bonuses.
tried relogging to bnet. even played the missions logging out, beating hogger (no reward) and then logging back. still nothing =\

Same no pre-reg skin. At 55 sigils and nothing. Even made a ticket and they said to report the bug. But still nothing, just waiting. I tried to log out and log in. Still nothing. Waiting for a response from the devs

Same here pre registered month ago , beat tutorial and everything, blizz doesn’t care ?

Same I am at 40+ trophies and level 10 troops and still no pre order stuff. I had the app registered on both my phone and my iPad.

I have same problem.

Same problem here . Tutorial done, pre registration done at the time and still no rewards

Same problem here . Tutorial done, pre registration done and no reward

I have the same problem. No Pre-Registration Rewards and no Gnomelia S.A.F.E. Pilot pet in World of Warcraft. I completed the Tutorial and no rewards