Pre-registration Rewards Missing

same here and the Gm that answered my ticket told me they cant do anything and to come to the forms about it great service

this was his response

The pre-registration rewards are being provided in waves so it may be that someone gets them before and someone else later. However we as Support cannot provide any assistance as this is a completely automatic mechanic, the best would be for you to report this as a bug to the developers so they can look into it straight away. Blizzard Support - Report a Bug in Warcraft Rumble

Same problem, being playing since launch hour, also told by support to come to the forums. Anyone here have the ability to magically grant rewards? :stuck_out_tongue:

re logging didn’t work for me

They HAVE TO address to all this problems: I was scammed for 1k gold bought, missing pre-registration reward, loses some exp from archlight…

I know it’s a game (and I like it) but we’re paying and the support dosn’t help. I hope these posts are read from some developers and they can address all these issue, for the for well-being of the game itself. Rumble was just born, it’s not a great advertise.

Posted here separately, but wanted to rely on this thread as well. No rewards received, and tried re-logging to BNet in game and that didn’t help.

Same no preregistration bonus. I’ve asked in guild most people have same problem no bonuses.

I have the same problem, I already reported it on the ticket, the gift of the pet and the tomes are offered to me when I play as a guest, I also receive the gifts of the towers and the mekakobolt, but I receive all of that outside of my bnet accounts, inside Bnet from the first day gave me absolutely nothing, and I signed up for the game in advance, I finished the tutorial on November 2nd and nothing

Same problem here, re logging didn’t work

Same here…i did not recived the skins

Same here… I have not got any of rewards in Warcraft Rumble or for other Blizzard’s games. Please fix this, thx.

i got the pre registration reward in Rumble but no rewards in WoW nor Hearthstone

Anyone any updates on this? Redownloaded and everything and still nothing :frowning:

I have the same problem pre registered on the App Store played the Tutorial and nothing happend, and relogging didn’t work. Hope they fix this soon.

I never got mine either, playing on an android. Never got my pet or card back either :frowning:

1 Like

Same here.
43 sigil lvl. Pre-ordered when they announced the game and still got nothing.

Relogging did not work.
Reinstall did not work.
Re-kill Hogger did not work.

1 Like

Yes i have the same issue here.

Same problem on Android 11.

havent found a single blue post about it

3 Likes

Same problem, bruh, i hope i will get it soon