Patch Notes for Update 3.0.0

Patch Notes for Update 3.0.0.

Dive into double the chaos in Update 3.0.0 and Season 2 with our latest Beast Troop, Chimaera! Check out our latest PvP map, Arathi Basin, and two new emotes. We've increased Leader Honor in PvP, the number of Mini copies earned from PvP Honor rewards, and made some adjustments to Leaders, Talents and Arclight Surge.

View Full Article

Cold snap is meant to stop not slow. So how bout not lying when nerfing it? Baseline blizzard is supposed to slow. At a minimum cold snap should root not slow by the description

1 Like

I’d like to return my Cold Snap trait now that you’ve “adjusted it to work as intended” a whole patch after you put out Chimera. Please just take it off all the accounts, refund the gold, and let us wait for a good trait to come through the grid.

• Fixed a couple enemy Armies that had multiple copies of Harpies in their deck, causing them to be able to play Harpies back to back.

It would have been nice if you could have reviewed more of the enemy armies. I’m so tired of losing dungeons this week because the AI drops 2-4 SAFE Pilots, Angry Chickens, or Harvest Golems in a row.

1 Like

I am currently fighting packs in blackfathom deeps dungeons that go gargoyle, vultures, gargoyles, vultures. Please check your armies again unless it is expected behavior

1 Like

At the very least those that had cold snap before the update should get the option to change it or at least give us an upgrade to get the next trait.

Cold Snap does still root (Blizzard’s patch note wording isn’t great), but it doesn’t also stun mobs. It actually works the way it is worded now, but it feels bad because when it also stunned it was awesome since the units couldn’t fight back while in a Blizzard.

Will we be seeing any future STL files like for the Chimera?