Mecha Kobold Skin not being unlocked

I pre ordered Warcraft Rumble form the App Store, on my phone, but for some reason the Mecha Kobold Skin and all of the other bonus stuff related to it did not unlock for my when I finished the tutorial. Is this a technical issue, because I hope I did not do it Wong.

9 Likes

I also have the same issue, I put a ticket in and got a response saying I had to beat the Hogger boss.
But I did that, then they said go to the forums and report it, so hopefully that means its a bug not us messing up.

1 Like

Same problem here, I hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Same happened to me, Hogger didn’t unlocked it :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure out what’s going on with the skin myself and can’t find anything. Hope we don’t end up missing out on it because of this

Someone I my guild told me that some players have had a delay in getting there rewards. Maybe that is happening to us.

Just heard back from support, they said rewards can come back anywhere from 1-14 days after beating the tutorial…

I have same problem, I hope we can get rewards.

I have same problem… -_- I also have proof that I have pre-registered.

Literally same, beat hogger, no rewards.

Same problem for me :sob:

Same pls fix it Blizzard!!!

I’m having the same issue hope this gets resolved. Love the mech skins would be amazing if they followed through as promised for preregistration.

the same problem for me…
some friend get it, and others not

I have the same problem, and I have been playing since November 2.

Same problem here. Everyone else I know seems to have gotten it no problem. Friend just started playing today and instantly got it, and I have been playing since release and got nothing.

Hey all,

Just wanted share that we’re aware some players are not receiving the pre-registration rewards. They are delivered in waves and should start showing up for everyone eligible within the next few weeks. This link covers the situation and will be updated if there’s any new information regarding this. We appreciate your patience while that’s being worked on.

1 Like

I’m also having the same issue, pre-registered on App Store and defeated Hogger but not receiving the reward. Hope it gets fixed soon and we all receive it for pre-registering :frowning:

I just got the missing items. It looks like they were just delayed after all.

Today I saw that costumes and other items arrived in my account. I think the problem is solved for everyone.