Pre-registration Rewards Missing

Posted here separately, but wanted to rely on this thread as well. No rewards received, and tried re-logging to BNet in game and that didn’t help.

Same no preregistration bonus. I’ve asked in guild most people have same problem no bonuses.

I have the same problem, I already reported it on the ticket, the gift of the pet and the tomes are offered to me when I play as a guest, I also receive the gifts of the towers and the mekakobolt, but I receive all of that outside of my bnet accounts, inside Bnet from the first day gave me absolutely nothing, and I signed up for the game in advance, I finished the tutorial on November 2nd and nothing

Same problem here, re logging didn’t work

Same here…i did not recived the skins

Same here… I have not got any of rewards in Warcraft Rumble or for other Blizzard’s games. Please fix this, thx.

i got the pre registration reward in Rumble but no rewards in WoW nor Hearthstone

Anyone any updates on this? Redownloaded and everything and still nothing :frowning:

I have the same problem pre registered on the App Store played the Tutorial and nothing happend, and relogging didn’t work. Hope they fix this soon.

I never got mine either, playing on an android. Never got my pet or card back either :frowning:

1 Like

Same here.
43 sigil lvl. Pre-ordered when they announced the game and still got nothing.

Relogging did not work.
Reinstall did not work.
Re-kill Hogger did not work.

1 Like

Yes i have the same issue here.

Same problem on Android 11.

havent found a single blue post about it

3 Likes

Same problem, bruh, i hope i will get it soon

Same here, sadly. Very surprised about this.

I am having this issue too and defeated hogger on day one.

having this issue as well, played the moment it was available.

same problem here. I have killed Hogger in the tutorial, relogging with battlenet even uninstalling and reinstall the game, still dont get the reward, still dont get the backcard from hearthstone. I want to precise that i have preregistered the game long way before they announce the preregister reward