Map Fog on iPad

I just updated to 4.5.0.89480/89558. The “fog” issue remains unresolved.

The fog issue remains unresolved on Game Version: 4.5.0.89480/89922

I have the same issue on the Samsung Z fold 3. Some levels are just like playing blind.

2 Likes

Same FOG issue on iPad and iPad Pro

1 Like

Unable to play the current dungeon due to this fog issue. It only occurred on the last level of dire maul but every level of deadmines, the last level being especially bad with its multiple heights. How can this issue persist over multiple patches? It’s absolutely unacceptable!

2 Likes

Have this problem as well. Bumping to keep this issue at the forefront of the developers minds.
iPad Pro 11 inch 2nd gen
IOS 17.3.1

1 Like

Same issue. All maps of Deadmines are fogged, the 3rd level especially to the extend that it becomes unplayable.
Daylies and heroics also sometimes become fogged, but not as bad as the dungeon.
iPad 9. generation and iPhone 12, both up to date on iOS and rumble version.

2 Likes

iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd gen
IOS 17.4.1
Quest level; Vilebranch Hexx Boss
Medium fog (not complete gray out of all troops)
Have tried force close and IPad restart issue persists.
This is not the first level this has happened to me on, only the most recent. Some levels/instances are more severe than others. I have completed this level previously without incident.

1 Like

Same issue.
@blizzard seems a pretty easy bug fix this.
Yet this still persists.

Also why have a “help and support” button on your game is the idiots answering back refer me here to log bugs? Do I get paid to do that? No…

1 Like

Same issue where fog obscures nearly all units and elements on the battlefield, so basically makes some maps unplayable.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch (64GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) 2017
iPad OS: 16.6.1
Running latest update of the game

1 Like

I’v the same problem with IPad Pro

2 Likes

+1 on iPad Mini iOS 17.4.1. Fix it fix it fix it

1 Like

It especially makes losing the third dungeon even more gut wrenching.

1 Like

Same issue here on iPad Pro. Makes it impossible to do multiple maps

1 Like

+1.

iPad Pro model MTXT2LL/A.

It’s a been an ugly annoyance for a couple weeks but today is the first day it was so bad on a map that I couldn’t see any of the minis.

Glad there is a thread here and hope this gets solved soon.

1 Like

On sneed this week. The fog makes it nearly unplayable unless you are significantly over leveled.

1 Like

This has been reported for 15 days and it’s still not fixed???

2 Likes

I am having same issue on sneed.

1 Like

Same here. On certain Maps mentioned above you cannot see the minis at all. iPad Air 3.

2 Likes

Ridiculous it’s hasn’t been addressed by developers.

And this is an entire week lost in the dungeons.

1 Like