Lead the Way to Victory with Sylvanas Windrunner

Lead the Way to Victory with Sylvanas Windrunner

Collect the new playable Leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, during Season 1 of Warcraft Rumble beginning October 28 from the Guild Warchest and through PvP as a reward.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Why starts before launch? Still giving more advantage to VPN players? Is not enough to give them time and gold for no reason? I really want to play this game but some decisions are very unfair for new players

1 Like

Agree with you.
Season should start the very first day the game launches worldwide.

No real advantage.
She is in PvP and guild chest, both you could do for relase too. The week do not matter here, and you cant buy here in grid (what would be an advantage)
So don’t worry :wink:

Greetings
Faro

2 Likes

Make sense, thanks.
We are a bit anxious as you can imagine.

Feel you, its super hard to see there is content and you cant play it now, and most of you are waiting for years now … -.-

1 Like

Thanks God I opted for the beta the very first day the game was announced and completely forgot about it for years… Lol
A week ago my brother reminded me of the game and here I am now, waiting :smiley:

1 Like

Good for you
It is fun!! :grin::+1:

1 Like

Well one week more to farm is an advantage I think

Not in PvP, in pve yes but players who can play this week are miles away cause they play since months … Sylvanas don’t change anything here^^

And yes that is an advantage!!

Over all if they don’t reset PvP ladder compleatly there is an advantage for new player, cause more rewards (Sylvanas).

With all the bugs and crushes, Blizzard, you expect me to pay to play… It’s annoying now, can’t imagine how angry I would be if I had payed money :sob: