I didn't unlock Gnomelia Gearheart in WoW?

I’ve been playing Warcraft Rumble for quite some time now on my iPad because it was available for download several weeks ago.

I did the tutorial and killed Hogger weeks ago but this didn’t unlock the Gnomelia Gearheart pet in WoW after I read the announcement that we get a free pet for it.

• Device Type: Apple iPad
  • Device Model: 10th gen
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: I’m not sure where this is written, but I just reinstalled it directly off the App Store just in case that was the reason it wasn’t work.

I also logged off my Battle.Net account on WoW and Warcraft Rumble and still not pet rerward in WoW.

5 Likes

Absolutely the same issue here. I suspect many thousands of players are dealing with the same non-issuance of the promotional rewards, namely Gnomelia Gearheart. I decided to tweet this out to Warcraft Rumble and tag a few accounts to see if we can get an official response on a fix for us. Love the game! Just really want to get the rewards for the promotional period since we completed all requirements.

2 Likes

Yay I just received it! Not sure what Blizzard did… or maybe it was me cause I just played a couple Rumble games. Then relogged into WoW and my pink hair gnome was wrapped in a box!

1 Like

That’s awesome! What two games did you play? I am going to try to replicate on my end (no Gnomelia yet, despite having won one Rumble game further on the campaign, and having logged into Warcraft).

I am also having this issue and played through to defeating Hogger yesterday and received the pop up that I qualified for the Hearthstone card-back + WoW pet Gnomelia. But I did not receive at least the battle pet today like others. I even went back today and played a few matches beyond, and still no pet.

A few friends who also reported NOT getting it as expected are also on iOS, so I’m curious if that’s a shared factor here as well. Maybe there’s a problem with Battle.net data not merging from Rumble to Battle.net, or from Battle.net to WoW.

I think it’s the former, because Rumble is setting all players Battle.net status to “Busy” as soon as they log in, when I tested with my husband, who’s on Android, his status went back to “Away” a few minutes after closing the Rumble app, but for me, it kept bugging out until several attempts to manually switch my status, and then hard logging out of all apps.

My device/app specs, for reference:

• Device Type: Apple iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone 13 Pro
  • Device Operating System: iOS 16.6.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.1.0.77414/77810

Edited to add (6:25pm 11/3):

I had checked for an update earlier before posting, and it didn’t show one available, but after posting there was an update to version 2,8 available, and I updated. Played a bit, still no pet. Uninstalled, and reinstalled Rumble fresh, replayed Hogger, tried again, no pet.

Same issue here.

iphone 7s 15.8 newest rumble app.

Same here, but I’m playing on android

Mine also did not pop after defeating Hogger and even a few bosses past him. However, I closed out the app for several hours and just re-opened it and it popped right up.

I already put several hours in several game modes, but not received either card-back or Gnomelia, tried all the stuff you guys wrote. The notification popped in the game, but rewards not received…

1 Like

Did all the same. No pet… :confused:

Same here, I’m playing on an android, the reward notification appeared but no pet

Same, though I only started playing on Nov 2. Beat Hogger on Nov 2, beat The Dreadnaught on Nov 3, beat Hogger again on Nov 4, hard-closed the app multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled. (Aside: its progress is saved in Battle.net somewhere, so it did NOT reset my progress.)

Device type: iPhone 14
Device OS: 16.1.1
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.8.0

1 Like

Same here! I did the tutorial and killed Hogger but this didn’t unlock the Gnomelia Gearheart Pet in WoW

Device type: iPhone 11 Pro Max
Device OS: 17.0.3
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.8.0

1 Like

Still no gnome pet today either, even though I did all the requirements for me to get the goodies.

2 Likes

iphone 14 pro
Same issue did the stuff but did not get the pet my brother used my phone and he got the pet on his account so why couldnt i?

Did not get mine either. Have attempted to relog in both WoW and Rumble.
Android 13.1
Oneplus 10 Plus 5G NE2217
Rumble version 2.8.0

Same issue here, I ended up opening a WoW support ticket.

Same issue hope they fixthis problem.

same problem with gnomelia and pre-registered gift

Still having this issue as well, has anyone found a fix?