I didn't unlock Gnomelia Gearheart in WoW?

Same issue but I’ve played reaaaally far into the game at this point. Only thing I haven’t done is put real money into it. I got the popup about the card back and pet a long time ago, and I really want the pet, lol.

Fingers crossed they get this fixed soon.

1 Like

Same here :frowning: No pet yet.

same, ive uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing

same here on android and still nothing

I also have the same problem.

I downloaded RUMBLE and linked my battle.net account on November 3, played and defeated Hogg then claim the rewards but I still haven’t received the reward in WOW.

Same issue here.
Device type: iPhone 12 Pro Max
Device OS: 16.6.1
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.8.0

Same issue as well. Have done PvP, a crap ton of zones. Been in and out of wow. No pet…

I am hoping that, as it’s the first Monday back from BlizzCon, the Rumble team can dive into this issue for us and find a solution swiftly. I’m not sure how worried Hearthstone players are about not having their Card Backs, but for WoW battle pet enthusiasts, not having equal access to Gnomelia Geraheart is a VERY BIG CONCERN.

1 Like

Adding my name to the I didn’t get the pet list. I had the popup show in game that I’ve earned her but she’s not in my pet journal in WoW when I log in. Yes my account is linked. I’m on Android.

Same problem here. :smiley:

Yup same here. Did get the notification in Rumble, but nothing appeared in WoW. :frowning:

I did get the notification to claim in game but have not received the WoW pet or the card back

Still no pet here also playing from Android.

same issue here, iOS, claimed reward 2 days ago, still havent got Gnomelia gearheart pet in wow.

same here, have done it like 5-6 days ago still no pet in game.