Hearthstone Card back and Gnomelia battle pet not unlocked after claiming

Claimed reward in game on phone. (Android Samsung Galaxy 20+ 5G)
I have been playing since August 27th, as I am in Canada.
logged in and out several times
I have 40 Sigils earned and currently in the Lordaeron zone.
collection level 45/50

logged into hearthstone on PC, no card back even exists.(grayed out or otherwise)
Logged into WoW on PC, I can see the pet in list, but it’s not earned.

would be great if you’d at least acknowledge

2 Likes

Me too in EU. No rewards

2 Likes

I didnt got the hearthstone cardback too! Didnt got the cobolt and tower skins either

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue. I submitted a ticket today for this and this was the response:

Sorry to hear that this wasn’t delivered, I know it can be concerning when you don’t get the rewards for your efforts. Digging into the situation here, I do see we’ve been getting some other reports about this happening. At the moment though, we don’t have a way to verify this, nor any workarounds or resolutions we can offer. I’ve passed along some information about this for tracking purposes. However, please be sure to submit a bug report on the forums as well. The Developers rely on these posts for collecting examples of emerging issues.

I’m hoping this means that they’re tracking the problem and that it will be rewarded once they figure it out.

1 Like

Also having this issue. I started playing yesterday and was notified I met the requirement to receive the Hearthstone Card Back and Gnomelia battle pet. I did not receive the pet in WoW today when the distribution went out to other folks. I have a few acquaintances who ALSO didn’t receive the pet after playing/meeting the requirements, and they all reported to me that, like me, they also played on iOS.

This is a small sample, but maybe there’s something wrong with the iPhone app’s linking info back to Battle.net. The reason I think this might be the case is that Rumble is auto-setting users’ Battle.net profiles to “Busy” when they launch the app, but when they leave it, their battle.net status is staying set to “Busy”, even when they try to override it in the Battle.net app (PC or mobile), whereas for the Android users I’ve tested with, their status is updating after a few minutes of closing the app.’

Edited to add:

• Device Type: Apple iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone 13 Pro
  • Device Operating System: iOS 16.6.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.1.0.77414/77810
1 Like

same issue here got rewarded it first day.

1 Like

When i logged into Warcraft Rumble, I got a message that I got those two rewards. However when i checked in Hearthstone, the Rumble card back is grayed out. Didn’t get it at all. I pre-registered and installed the game before november 3rd.

1 Like

Just to update, I’m not sure how or what, but I went to play Rumble and got a popup for the 2 skins and emote reward.

I played a couple rounds then logged into WoW and I now have the Gnomelia, was wrapped in a present in the pets collections.

haven’t checked hearthstone yet, but I imagine it’s there.

no idea what the issue was, but seems to be resolved for me

1 Like

Also didn’t get Pet or Card back…just started playing Wednesday

1 Like

Same here, beat Hogger and claimed rewards. Card and Pet was showing, but are not in the respective games. The pre register stuff wasn’t showing at all.

1 Like

Same for me, get a popup with reward but nothing in WOW and HS

1 Like

Had you seen that popup before and you’re seeing it again?

1 Like

Same for me. I finished Hogger and I saw the window for the reward. I also continued playing (50 Sigils right now). Despite after several restarts, and logging out on all devices nothing was delivered in the other games.

• Device Type: Apple iPad mini
  • Device Model: 6. Generation
  • Device Operating System: iPadOS 16.6.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.1.1.77987/77987 (newest available version)
1 Like

It’s been 48 hours since I got the pop up saying I’d earned these rewards, still nothing. I’ve rebeaten Hogger, I’ve closed and restarted the game, I’ve played more rounds, nothing works. I put in a ticket with my issue and got a canned response to come check the forums, as if that wasn’t the first thing I tried. =P

2 Likes

I have the same problem, I currently have rank 50 and I still don’t have the pet and the cards, I opened a ticket and they gave me a generic response by sending me to wowhead and the blizzard forums, they haven’t helped me, is there any GM Adalid who can help us?

1 Like

nope. It was the 1st time that one (The 2 skins and emote) popped up. I forget what it was for, I think it just said thanks for playing.

1 Like

I have the same issue here. I got the rewards before they were actually available in their games, but I didn’t receive them when they became so.

2 Likes

Also did all the things the promotion requires but have gotten no WoW pet (I don’t know about hearthstone card back since I don’t play that game). Not sure if completing it on the night before it’s official launch had any effect. On iphone if it matters.

1 Like

The only folks I know of who played the day before the “official” launch, earned the cross-promotion rewards, and got the items in their respective games when the distribution started on Nov 3rd, were folks NOT playing on iOS.

1 Like

I am also having this issue and yet a fellow guildie on WoW just completed the tutorial and got the pet straight away

1 Like