Game Version Error

I have the same error. Hard reset phone, deleted & reinstalled from app store. Still same issue. Also, that is the client version not the error code that we’re all seeing. It’s showing you the version of the client that is erroring out in some way (some backend validation task)

My guess is the same as @joemod in-game update changed the version, but blizz failed to update the validation on the backend?

• Iphone 13 pro max
1 Like

Getting the SAME error message

Same error here too.

same error, cleared data and still cant load

Same issue, it says 5i update W.A.R ? What the heck is that

Same issue - IPhone 14

Same exact error on IOS. Gets stuck at 44% loading after hitting ok on error screen. Hopefully blizzard fixes soon :man_facepalming:

I’m getting the same error

Same here in germany

Same error can’t do nothing

Same error IPhone 13 stuck at 45%

Same error can’t do anything after todays data update

Same, tryed reinstall, reste ipad
, empty cache…… nothing

same on android… reinstalled the app and it lets you start a new account but when you tey to load your exiating account you get this error again

Please hurry - if I can’t play this game I will have to spend time with my family

3 Likes

Getting the same error as of maybe 40 min ago. Uninstalled cleared data/cache switched to data instead of wifi. Not sure what’s happening but wanted to add my notes. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (android)

2 Likes

Idem que toi…j’ai le meme soussi !

Started happening after another of those “ingame downloads” that happen. Wonderful -_-

11 pro al 42% …. So nere tue big difference xd

Same on iPhone here 3.0.0.81564/81893

1 Like