Game Version Error

I am getting a game version error but it was updated two days ago and no updates available in store. Closed, restarted phone, deleted and downloaded app, same issue.

iPhone 12

• Device Operating System: iOS
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0.81564/81893
14 Likes

I have the same exact issue right now.

7 Likes

Same issue - android

6 Likes

me too, but my error code is slightly different: 3.0.0.81564/81564

4 Likes

When I click ok game loads to 44% and freezes

8 Likes

Same thing for me, it freezes at 44%, even let it sit a few minutes.

4 Likes

waiting for the new patch to come out, got to wait

4 Likes

Game Version Error. Oddly enough I have an android but the same error code as the guy with the iphone. This has been back to back days with outages and no explanation.

3 Likes

i got same problem

gosh

1 Like

This account previously logged with a more recent version of the game. Please update W.A.R. on your device and try again. 3.0.0.81564/81893

On Andriod, no updates in play store. Uninstalled and reinstalled doesn’t fix issue. Phone doesnt have any pending updates and has been restarted. …

3 Likes

Exactly the same. Here

1 Like

Same, mine gets stuck at 44%

2 Likes

Just tossing in for the metrics. I am having the same error too. Uninstalled/Reinstalled. Cleared caches. Checked account for any issues, nothing.

4 Likes

Same error, tried reinstalling

1 Like

There was an ingame update of around 30 MB like an hour ago. I think this changed the version. I have the same issue

ugh same here. I tried everything and nothing has changed

Same error… up up up up

1 Like

Sort your s@?# out Blizz…
Also put some more work in to making this game great. People are losing interest and you need more options for group play and better UI

1 Like

Same error. 3.0.0.81564/81893 for me.

1 Like

I got the same problem too! Everything is updated but the error message shows.
iPhone 15 pro max