Game crashes occasionally after a PvP match concludes

After every other PvP match (that successfully loaded, see my other post regarding Gadgetzan), the game crashes and closes itself. I am not sure what the problem is, unlike the other problem, this does not seem to be associated with a specific map.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone 12
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.2.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0.0.84185/84185
1 Like

I have the same issue

The same for me on iPhone 12 . The percentage of crash is 95% . Please fix it I almost can’t play pvp now

I have the same problem, and after I can finally log in again - my leader’s pvp points decreased even though I could not join the fight. I was very surprised and disappointed :frowning:
Looking forward hearing from the support team.

Same problem except I’m on an iPhone 13.

Hi there,

I also have the same problem, since the 26th of January or thereabouts as it’s been a while now, I’ve had one PVP match. The match doesn’t load it gets to %100 then crashes then the game closes itself.

There has been a few patches and updates but nothing is working as it should be.

This is a huge problem for the Rumble community, I’ve sent a few tickets asking for a refund
but they have said I have to do it through iTunes, I’m curious though as it’s not a guaranteed refund, apple could refuse, in that instance what would BLIZZARD do about that?
Would you offer some help please to get my money back as this game not only has this problem but it is also very laggy and it crashes on dungeons and sometimes even just your standard PVE, heroic missions.

Could I get a reply please from somebody as this has gone on long enough, I’ve never experienced a mobile game so bad from the start.

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone XR
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.2.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0.0.84372/84372