Crashing on the loading screen at 45%

I am an iPhone user and updated the app on 07/16.
Now I can see the new loading screen with Cenarions, but it keeps crashing while the loading gauge is moving up.

I deleted and reinstalled the game several times, but it doesn’t work.

I checked my OS, and it is the latest version.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: smartphone
  • Device Model: iPhone 12 pro
  • Device Operating System: ios 17.5.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 7.0.0.99368/99905
6 Likes

Exactly same issue here.

3 Likes

I have the same phone and the same issue.

2 Likes

Samehere on S21 ultra

3 Likes

It’s the same thing, except it’s an IPhone 13.

1 Like

Same Android. With all that bugs, freezes and crushes Blizzard shows us how shamefull they are. Again

1 Like

iPad Air same problem

1 Like

Anyone got any updates? Cannot believe that this is still not fixed. I have opened technical case, but not sure how long it will take to get an update from them

I’ve got an answer from GM. They are not able to help at the moment. As far as I understand the programmers are working to fix the problem. They also suggested to write to the apple support, though I believe they won’t be able to help also.

1 Like

Great news. I found the fix for this issue.

Basically got a reply from GM as well saying reboot/re-install if not working contact device manufacturer.
I wanted to prove that this issue affecting all iphone 12 Pro, not just my one and I tried to use my wife phone, exactly the same model (iphone 12 pro). Surprisingly, Warcraft rumble worked on her phone. This leaded me to conclusion that this issue is account related.

The fix is:
Go to battle.net management web page, click on security, and on the bottom “Log out from all devices”(During this step I have had Warcraft Rumble uninstalled from my phone, but I do not think this is mandatory)

This should kick you out from Warcraft rumble app and game will starts like you never had an account.

It will run tutorial fight, but you can go to setting and select “restore account”, then on the bottom should see option “create or sign in with battle.net account”.

Click on it, enter you login and password, and the game should run fine!

2 Likes

Thanks, Fragbait.
It really works! Many folks need to see this post to fix their own crashing issue.

• I hope Bliz can figure this out sooner and fix everyone’s problem.
1 Like

That’s genius, I’m pretty sure it would work for others, though not for me. I’m doing what you said. I log out from all devices then I start rumble but a pop-up screen appears and says that I should log in. I choose cancel, but it won’t work. I choose log in and here I’m am experiencing the same issue :weary::sob::cry:

1 Like

Does it give you option for guest account ? Try guest account. If not available, try to register new battle.net account. If this will fix the issue you can just log out and login with your regular account.

I think the issue is with a security check. With the new version is doing extra security check on your current account and it’s not always working for some of our accounts. When you are trying to use the guest account or a new account it will bypass this check and then once you download all critical data you will be able to login with your old account.

Thank you!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::rose:that actually worked! You should work in blizzard as a game tester or programmer :grin: finally I can play!

1 Like

BTW, a guy from my guild told that he fixed the problem by changing the language on the phone

Same here
iPhone 14 and M2 MacBook air. But i was able to download my iPhone 13 pro max.

Pixel tablet here. Devs… Make the app clear cache when It closes to remedy most of this crap!

Iv tried everything at this point. All of your suggestions and others from this post and still cannot get into the game. Trying to play as a guest I’m told I cannot connect to the server. Trying to connect to my own bnet account I get stuck at 45%. Loosing all of my paid for daily login bonuses and probably kicked from my clan aswell. Very frustrating how long this bug has been going on for. iPhone 12 for reference

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues with loading but when I do get into a game now it’s not with the leader or minis I have selected.

I have the same problem.