Cant claim reward for completed dungeon

Doesnt work, nothing is working.

Dungeon reward claim failed

2.1.0.77414/77810

Sorry to hear :cold_sweat:, I had to the same problem and thatā€™s how forum helped me solve it. You had to switch leader, then switch back, with exact same mini type and order. Once everything matched up, it worked. In my case, I had changed one of my mini slot to tank, which caused an issue. When I changed back to flyer, and everything matched, I got my reward.

1 Like

Can confirm this works, thank you my good sir

Thank you! That fixed the problem for me

Same problem with a cairne deck in dire maul. Have an A54 samsung

Fixed with the Solution for Fer97 ty

1 Like

Same issue

Something went wrong when claiming the dungeon reward.

Tried multiple solutions people have posted and nothing worked.

1 Like

I have the Same Problem. Nothing worked. Maybe the Problem is that your leader gets a higher Level before earning the dungeon reward. So switching the leader will Not solve the Problem.
iPad 10. gen

2 Likes

I have run into the same problem, and none of the suggested solutions work

1 Like

I think the same. My leader from the Dungeon have +3

1 Like

My leader leveled up during the dungeon. So I cannot exactly ā€œmatchā€ the team. Maybe thatā€™s the issue?

Blizz help!

1 Like

I also have the same problem.

I downloaded RUMBLE and linked my battle.net account on November 3, played and defeated Hogg then claim the rewards but I still havenā€™t received the reward in WOW.

Samsung galaxy tab s9+

This must be the problem, same level up happened to me and same bug that i got

My leader leveled up after beating the last boss on the current dungeon. That was the only thing that changed during the dungeon. Blizzard needs to fix this or we will be dungeon locked until the new week startsā€¦

Same issue hereā€¦

• Device Type: Mobile
  • Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
  • Device Operating System: Android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: Newest

Tried all the work arounds suggested multiple times back and forth, re-installed the game. Completed the dungeon on Craine and havenā€˜t been able to claim reward or reset the dungeon for days. Canā€˜t play with other leaders, too.

Thx for your tips ! Works perfectly for me

Same issue, iPhone and iPad. Anyone have a fix? @blizzard?

Nubbinz

2 posts

1m

Same here.

Cleared cache and game data.
Restarted phone / game.
Reinstalled the game.

Tried swapping heroes back and forth which did change the GUI in how the rewards are displayed, but still results in the same generic error.

I did quite a few dungeon runs before this happened, with 1 hero, whom I got up to level 9. Then this happened almost immediately after swapping to another hero for a fresh run.

This looks to persist between different OSā€™ and device models, so I donā€™t think this has any play in it, but hereā€™s my info for what itā€™s worth.

Device Type: Smart Phone
Device Model: Samaung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U)
Device Operating System: Android Version 12
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.8.0

Same here with iPhone