Will blizzard accept defeat publicly

valve and ea had the guts to do it with artifact and anthem so will blizzard be brave enough to do it?

25 Likes

No, because it’s not their way. Not since Activision took over.

11 Likes

Subjective that Reforged is a bad game? I don’t think so.

14 Likes

it is a total failure even blizzard is ashamed to remember it

13 Likes

Prove it is objective.

1 Like

It’s missing well over half the features the original game had, is DRM’d to high hell, and we got charged full price for this unfinished turd.

Yeah. It’s objectively bad.

17 Likes

It’s so cute when you think you know what words mean.

1 Like

Well Retera, is the taste of feces objectively bad, or do you happen to like that as well?

11 Likes

The answer is it’s subjective and I assume I wouldn’t like the taste.

Why would you post this like some kind of ‘gotcha’?

“haha I don’t know how words work, get rekt scrub”

1 Like

Whether someone likes something or not is always going to be subjective, but defending this game like it has redeeming qualities is just arguing for the sake of it. The overwhelming majority finds this “remaster” to be atrocious. If you want to argue semantics, it only proves you are the one attempting to post some kind of ‘gotcha’. The game sucks and everyone knows it.

9 Likes

aka it’s too much effort for me to type SUBjective instead of OBjective.

I never defended this game, but FilthyCasual LITERALLY turned this into an argument of subjective vs objective. It’s not arguing “semantics” at that point.

2 Likes

I will clarify for him. Objectively, the vast majority of players find this game to be bad.

6 Likes

It’s so cute when you’re a condescending tool just because I hate something Blizzard put out for a damn good reason.

16 Likes

Retera caught you in a trap in the very second post. Practically everything can be considered subjective instead of objective.

Even shooting a human in the head with a gun isn’t objectively bad for the human. Like, what if he’s going to die in a super painful way in the next 5 seconds instead? It’s all subjective. The bullet might be preferred to the human in that case. People just use the subjective vs objective thing to trap people in an unwinnable argument.

6 Likes

I’m enjoying it, so you’re objectively wrong that it’s not subjective.

2 Likes

I’m just surprised they haven’t accepted responsibility or offered to make things better and work to communicate with the players. Instead they act like it never happened, stop giving updates and dismantle the strategy team. What is that?

7 Likes

That’s a good question. What is Blizzard thinking? Do they think financially speaking that ignoring Reforged and sweeping it under the rug is better? Maybe in the short term, but in the long term? I don’t know…damage to public image can be expensive.

6 Likes

"artifact and anthem " exactly big games targeted at the younger MUCH LARGER demographic. Why would they create bad publicity for a few old guys who don’t represent more money for them later who are not crying on twitter. They don’t have to and doing so would be counter intuitive use your brain smh.

I’m almost only into rts for custom campaigns. If reforged is a defeat or not hinges on how popular that becomes for me.

1 Like

The issue here is that other franchises keep performing well so they don’t have to worry about WAR3.

1 Like