Why is the DK female now?

r blizzard woke now or something?
r they taking a page from ghostbusters 2016?
stop with the gender swapping crap or at least give people the option to choose 1.

16 Likes

Dude it’s gonna be random. If you get a DK it might be female, but it’s just as likely to be male. It’s not a gender swap. Just a new skin. Chill out.

5 Likes

What you are saying was not confirmed by Blizzard. So far we only know there is going to be Arthas, nothing about a generic male death knight.

1 Like

i dont want random females either

10 Likes

It was confirmed at Blizzcon2019 and Grubby, whose been in close contact with the Dev team, also stated it during his first Undead game on his stream post Blizzcon when he trained a female DK.
He assured everybody in chat that the final version will randomly pull a male or female DK.

3 Likes

It has been confirmed by Blizzard.

1 Like

Why not? I don’t like the whole gender nonsense either but I don’t really mind a random female once in a while.

1 Like

Would you mind giving me directions to a Blizzard source stating that there is going to be a male model with random generic names and the original voice acting? I’m curious myself.

3 Likes

Just what the other guy said. Watch Grubby’s video’s. He’s in contact with the devs and he pretty much guaranteed it.

I recall him saying that there are going to be male skins for DK. But I can’t remember hearing anything about a model with random names and the old voice acting.

should arthus be a black trans woman?
is blackrock orc a racist term now?

4 Likes

Don’t give them any ideas…

1 Like

Blizzard, where there are plans to have a gender variant for a hero please let us select which gender we want to pick and do not leave it to random chance.

3 Likes

Yeah, crazy stuff here!):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Even better, let us choose if we want random heroes or specific heroes!

my teammate in the beta literally had a male DK. so yeah it’s true.

Give her a chainmail bikini and its a win/win

2 Likes

I dont know the male dk model yet, but the female one looks pretty okay.

Is it realy random what gender u may get? Whats about the spoil Skins?
Maybe the will Change that u can choose between male and female before a game starts in a Skin menu.

there is only 1 Arthas, generic/female DKs should not be as powerful as Arthas

same goes for the Demon Hunter, a female DH should not be equal to Illidan

as somebody who actually prefers the Classic version of the game, I really hope there is an option to disable all these skins :frowning:

I mean in normal games you don’t play as Arthas, you play as normal DK, they just shared the same model back in the day.

The same goes for DH and illidan…

I think that overall versions of the skins should be optional and for the player to choose, because RNG like that ain’t no fun for me, personally.