Why is the DK female now?

then they shouldn’t be equal in strength/abilities

then they shouldn’t be equal in strength/abilities

Why are you bringing this up now? It was the same in classic.

The girls scared you?
Lol

3 Likes

There are just trying to please “progressive” movements which will never spend a penny on blizz’s game

personally, I just hate skins and will never buy them. I guess skins are good for blizzard if people are willing to buy them, but I don’t think the skins are going to be as popular in the competitive WC3 scene as they are in other games. Blizzard wants to maintain the competitive edge for WC3, but skins don’t align with that IMO

It would be nice if Blizzard adds some bigger DLCs, like maybe a new co-op campaign, or maybe a new race and gamemode for ladder (separated from the Classic/TFT ladder, so TFT remains unchanged) but I am worried Blizzard wont go that far and will just end up filling the game with ridiculous skins

okay well…first off this is a beta…so get off your high horse… secondly they already said there will be different models to choose from, this isnt the final version of the game hence why its a BETA, holy hell know the difference.

2 Likes

It’s Arthas, there is no other model in the files.

Be careful walking down streets. Sometimes you will encounter random females there too.

3 Likes

I doubt someone saying stuff like that actually leaves his house at all.

1 Like

Random is stupid.

Yes, yes it was.
at blizzcon.

considering they have the sound of the OG generic death knight…

Do not cry anymore, for the change of gender.
In case you have not thought about it, the altar has additional free spaces … all the genres could be placed on it. and choose the preferred unit.

I actually randomly pulled a male DK just now while testing one of my old melee maps. But the male DK just used Arthas’ model, complete with frostmourne. But did have the old generic DK voice lines.

This is absurd. So it is not anymore a person but instead its generic death knight race unit? 8,D what the heck… why they cant admit that there can be strong male heroes out there, why it is so dangerous for them. do they think one hero will bring apocalypse.