Where BETA? Where WARCRAFT 3 REFORGED?

The people, do not it seem … that the development is very much delayed with the beta test? It is already half of April, but there is no hint or date of this event. If they really wanted to conduct a beta test earlier, they would have given the date a long time ago and we would have waited. So where is the beta test?

7 Likes

Wherever your Warcraft 3 install is.

6 Likes

Where is the beta Lebowski, where is the f***ing beta?!
But seriously, I think they thought they would need much less time, but when they actually got to work they realised that it will take a while, so we don’t have some to look at at the moment. Or a second option - they just don’t do anything.

3 Likes

Though, as I sit here in my 4v4 queue for almost 2 hours yet again. I can wishfully say I wish alpha was out so I can play that…

However, seeing how they’re changing voices, adding features such as gender swap, keybinding, and heck probably a few mission re works. It’s honestly gonna be hard to just call it a “Remastered” like Starcraft was. That being all said I don’t think you should expect to see a alpha out until summer…

4 Likes

Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Lament_for_the_Rohirrim

5 Likes

But they said there that alpha will be in the spring, if not in March, then surely somewhere in April or even in May

2 Likes

June is a spring month in Amerikwa. #themoreyouknow

1 Like

14 april is GoT , i dont give a damn about Reforged.
Bye bye looser blizz

and i don’t give a damn about GoT :wink:

5 Likes

WHERE WAS STORMWIND WHEN LORDAERON FELL!? WHERE WAS KUL’TIRAS WHEN THE SCOURGE CLOSED IN AROUND US!? WHERE WAS GILNE- grumble No, Terenas. We are alone.

6 Likes

You will see the beta when Xi Jinping lets the Classic Games Team out of his cuck shed.

1 Like

Looser Blizz. The rival to Tighter Blizz.

3 Likes

“hawudoin” ?, btw still dont get my female paladins to touch, did i rly need to w8 summer ?

1 Like

Well, they have been saying from day 1 that it is more than a remaster. Not quite a remake, but more than a remaster, hence Reforged.

3 Likes

:point_right: WHERE BETA ? WHERE WARCRAFT 3 REFORGED ?

ME NO KNOW!! YO MAM GAY.

5 Likes

Rough. To much rough

2 Likes

Hello! New information. Wait Warcraft 3 Regorged in Fall. As they said on blizzcon it could be earlier. And that’s it.

Where English? Where?

2 Likes

Why do you write this? Not even in the subject

2 Likes

Because the English used in the OP is horrible.

Aren’t there foreign-language forums for this?

2 Likes