Where BETA? Where WARCRAFT 3 REFORGED?

For wc3r this is not the case

where is the verb? where is it?

3 Likes

Well, excuse me, stupid morons, I’m from Russia and I don’t understand your language very well, that’s why you have to communicate with you like this, with stupid scum

8 Likes

Who said there will be public beta let alone in first half 2019?

The developers themselves said that in the spring there will be an alpha test.

4 Likes

Yeah and why would you even need to know about that? Do you think you’re going to get to play?

1 Like

wc3 classic works perfectly fine, I don’t get you sperglords who are spazzing out over “no news”. It will be released when it’s released, they don’t owe you a beta, they don’t owe you news, they don’t owe you a release date; even if you pre-ordered.

One day I’ll wake up and it will be released in the store and I’ll be excited, but to get yourselves all worked up like this is ridiculous. It’s a 20 year old game that still have a fan-base and people still play it. It’s cool they’re modernizing it but you people need to chill the fuvk out.

3 Likes

“The developers themselves said that in the spring there will be an alpha test.”
source?

2 Likes

They said they hoped to have it ready by february or in the spring. They didn’t say they will.

Like me saying I hope I get in the beta doesn’t mean I will.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI10a1GR_jM&t=14m57s

2 Likes

They were hoping for rather call alpha than beta in early this year = Didnt happen
And they were anticipating Beta at spring.
Spring by calendar on northren hemisphere starts from 20 march to 20 june.
If they pass 20th june, their last working day in month is 28 JUNE.
So rofl i already know the date and its better be otherwise project is 100% failure

Bruh Summer is June 21st…

For a farmer May is late spring leading into June (Extreme late Spring/summer)

2 Likes

True.
But you see they are failing at something, probably coding.
And Pete said they wanted beta as earlier as possible once they do what they wanted, so that they can receieve a feedback and fix things ???
Now someone tells me what the hell is going on ?

They will start defending them selfs with words “hoping” and “anticipate”.
I am just saying when “hope” and “anticipate” dates pass, the last working day in month of june is 28 june

So what if they pass 28 June ? its 100% failure

4 Likes

I really doubt a June reveal.

Communication is guaranteed by mid May.

Were really just being optimistic by saying April 20-30th.

After May then we have a problem.

But Classic team is really working hard I guess. I mean its two games overhauled plus online services changes (Bnet 2.0)

I mean we know they are working on the project. Its not going to be cancelled. Blizzard is too big of a company to lose face on a remaster.

But like many others in the community we would appreciate some insight into how things are currently going…

1 Like

I was 100% sure patch or beta will be april 2nd. I still cant recover from my failure prognoses aka “prophecy of almighty unicorn” and i literally accepted that positive philosophy AND FAILED.

I cant be optimistic…Im afraid its going to be june 28, but even if thats the date it have a ritual background meaning, its a day of All Seeing eye god.
A god that somehow survived in all possible pagan and semitic religions until this very day, its just ppl celebrate it on different dates under different names as fictive persons but fairy tales about it kinda match everywhere

So no problem. If you pass the deadline for god sake, but you still think you are close to realise = shedule the beta date , its a best way

1 Like

Dude wtf r u talking about lmao.

2 Likes

Summoning an All seeing eye god to doa “blizzwatch” over their employings who reforging wc3.
Deadline is 28th june,last working day in that month
Any beta after 28 june date is 100% failure project

Well if there’s any lesson to learn here, it’s that Blizzard should say nothing about Beta because certain members of the audience will take anything they say as religious gospel and change their lives around it.

6 Likes

You have a source on that?

Or this one?

People can enjoy the game they’ve had for like 15-ish years, but now that a major release was announced, can’t wait a single year. Strange isn’t it?

3 Likes

that’s what happens when you hype people, you get them invested and people expect a pay off off of that investment. It’s how the game industry and marketing works. And companies know this very well, that’s why they keep doing it and E3 exists, why Blizzcon also exists.

2 Likes

interesting, didnt know that. “early next year” hmm thats maybe late august for blizz :smiley: