What is Blizzard even doing? Just Look at this

just look how did sc2 beta looked

xhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS7Hn-fsRpA

3 Likes

I played sc2 beta. It looked exactly the same during the release.

3 Likes

i played it my self it had alot of bugs the terrain was bad, like the lighting and shadows. but thats what a beta game is with alot things too fix until the realese

1 Like

Don’t do psychedelic drugs man. How in the world is the second better than the first one…if they had continued with the cartoonish style (models) it could have a pass and still looks horrible compared with HoS but considering they went for a more realistic art style that coloration and terrain it’s just plain bad and looks from 2010…

3 Likes

this is a wc3 remaster you CLOWN. This isn’t wc4.

peope like you make me sick, if you’re not happy don’t play the ****ing GAME.

3 Likes

Well I can’t recall the lighting and shadows being bad in sc2 beta and I played the hell out of it…

3 Likes

And i can’t wait for that the unit cap is so TRASH i like big massive battles

Funnily enough I’m a purest myself and I agree that the graphics are looking extremely bad right now. Things like lighting takes a long time to implement and I doubt they’re even working on that.

3 Likes

type in youtube, beta games vs final and you will see alot of videos, the beta games most of them dont have implementet lighting shadows but i guess im wasting my time here, just if you dont like it refund wait until the game is finished and if you like it you can buy it if you dont play other game.

1 Like

Of course you are wasting your time, because the lighting and shadows were never an issue during sc2 beta. Literally no one complained about it and I was there during the HDH invitational.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you guys are so pissed off because of Beta Graphics are not as good as Demo (Which is obvious,cause Demo is mostly finished part of the game,some kind of playable teaser.And Beta is just testing before release,while release will look diferent and finished).The game has real things that needs feedback - Such as constructive as to return to the Culling cutscenes style,or bring back WoW retcons to make game more canon

5 Likes

Why instead of these important things you are talking about the graphics and such thing as female characters,even known that you’ll have a collection option in the menu (Like in Starcraft II,HotS,Overwatch) to change your unit skin and profile pic??

IMO

Terrain and the trees are pretty much the only part that kinda “doesnt fit in” in the current game.

I am pretty much happy with the majority of the things they have made.

But yeah, you are right to compare and complain, just dont get over too dramatic please, have patience and be more specific.

Some people only want changes for change ssake, and end up messing up all the good things alltogether, a dont like that honestly…

1 Like

lol talking about w3 and reee sports
lmao
what a joke
you’re like 20 yearstoo late too play competitively
lol

Agreed! The Grapfics and models are great,they just need some lights and rendering that they will get at release. Honestly,don’t understands why you didn’t like the trees

But that’s not as important as canon,cutscenes and…New Russian voice of Arthas,lol,he’s awful

1 Like

if only they chose to not scrap the new take on the old campaigns. but then again, just like bioshock infinite, promises are made to never be kept, right? looking at you activision

2 Likes

a beta is just a open demonstration where streamers can highlight the “positive” “awesome” “new aspects of the game” in a “totally organic fasion” that is definately not a blizzard paid marketing campaign through streamers.

2 Likes

The first one looks acceptable, the second one looks stupid.
Sorry if my honesty offend somebody, but i don’t want a re-skin old game, i want a new game with a good old history.

8 Likes

Remaster is supposed to be an updated version of an old game,aka - Reskin
Reforged is Remaster.
Also,“good old story” is dated and some plot holes needs to be closed

1 Like

Okay, if the game is good for you play it, do it without any shame, but for me this product does not worth 80 monetary units.

4 Likes