What Campaign Changes Do You Think Could be Made?

The high elves became the blood elves immediately after the undead rampaged through. Unless when the night elves came to visit, they gave the blood elves plans on how to make glaive throws.

2 Likes

i belive the night elves use Ballista in WC3 RoC and Glaive thrower in TFT
i think it will be cooler if the Blood elves get unique sige units like we see with the Humans mortat team maybe something more magical like arcane canon or something like that with new mechanic ( not something already in the game with new skin )

2 Likes

well about sylvanas i understand that kill her = she escape but i think if before she die a small cinematic play and we see her escape will look much cooler because after we play in Story mode

about the Demons yes its true some of the undead have gone to Kalimdor and we see Arthas with Illidan there but i belive in Kalimdor campaign Arthas already summoned Archimonde ad his Demons and Ner’zhul start make his plans against the burning Legion because Archimond will have no need anymore for the Scourge because Demons allway more lowayl and in the fight against Archimond i think its better to show the Demons attacking the races of Azeroth to make us the players feel like we are fighting the Burning Legion not the undead scourge , something like saving Grom mission with Demons falling from the skys …

1 Like

That’s true. Also I do remember in WoW the blood elves did have their own ballista in their own style. So maybe remake that version for reforged.

I remember Archimond saying he has no need for the lich king anymore, and gave total command of the scourge to the dreadlords.

3 Likes

I think no one is questioning that the ballista (RoC) is a unit of the Night Elves as well as the glaive thrower (TFT), they even have moons on the wheels and in the front. I just want to point out that in RoC the Scourge campaign is played before the Night Elves campaign, so its first appearance is during the siege of Quel’Thalas, nothing more (of course it deserves a unique design).

But yes, in the end we all think the same, it would be wonderful if they design and create specific models for the High Elves (and others) such as town halls, blacksmiths, lumbermills, swordsmen, ballistas. The more variety the better.

Even they can use the Blood Elf ballista of World of Warcraft.

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/thumb/e/e4/Ballista_blood.jpg/509px-Ballista_blood.jpg?version=0a7f32b6aec26e59077c47a89a1fd0dd

2 Likes

That would all be cool. And I’m also hoping they are way head of us on these ideas.

1 Like

I’m with changing the aesthetics of the tilesets to be a little more original based on location, but I just think they should keep the WoWification to a minimum.

1 Like

Actually, Blood Elves do not use any in The Curse of the Blood Elves, but then they do get Glaive Throwers in the Undead campaign of TFT as an enemy.

There is a gorgeous model made by someone. It’s used in tomoraider’s custom campaign Rise of the Blood Elves and in Marshmalo’s custom map Lordaeron: The Foremath (LTA uses the generic one).

You know, i think i tried playing that awhile back, but would crash. Turns out it has issues on mac.

1 Like