What Campaign Changes Do You Think Could be Made?

Reminds me of the Ballistaman from Battle Realms.

They were big burly dudes that carried giant ballistas on their backs, and they crouched down to aim and fire them.

1 Like

‘What campaign changes do you think could be made’ is not a hard push for anything. Lighten up.

1 Like

Like I wish I knew “big minotaur people with big weapons for their big minotaur hands would be cool” was such an impactful push. Imagine what other villainy I could use my powers for.

I just looked that game up and its style kind of reminds me of Gauntlet. I’m down with that.

Holy s*** dude you have got to be the most melodramatic poster on this board.

2 Likes

Well, I do believe the humans in warcraft 1 had crossbows. But hey, we need to keep things pure, right?

2 Likes

Exactly. I’m trying to 4D chess it.

know where i can find this?

I am hoping for improved graphics/cut scene in campaign. So I dont expect much. I agree that different models would be nice for certain area of the campaign, but unlikely to happen.

_i agree about Blackrock orcs need thier own race with unique units like Orcs Forest Trolls Warlocks and Ogres and make the AI smart and the missions harders ( to give the player the feeling he fight the threat of the black Horde )
_add the Demo missions to the Tutorial ones with voice acting and give Sen’jin his own unique model and Naga model to the Sea witch and show us Vol’jin with Thrall and his Father
_Unique model for Human Kel’thuzad
_in the Attack on Quel’thalas make the map and buildings look more like WoW Quel’thalas and for Sylvanas make her escape if she have 25%hp ( so you dont kill here many times ) and in the final mission Fall of Silvermoon make Anasterian Sunstrider the final boss who protect the sunwell and add some high elves units ( dont make them look like humans and night elves)
_ in the fight against Cenaruis give the Fel Orcs new models that look like TBC fel orcs ( not just red skins) and better Warlock model ( i think the current Warlock design dont look cool )
_make the Demons attack Kalimdor not the undead so maybe a costume Demons race with some new demons units like the ones we see in Legion and some Demons Hero like the Dreadlord Pitlord and maybe some others so in the final mission we feel like we fighting the burning Legion not the Undead Scourge
_in Kael’thas missions make costume race for the Blood elves with new elvish buildings and units models and maybe add some units like blood elves Sige units and Arcane Golems
_Give the Draenei Broken units and buildings models like we see in TBC and make Akama look more like WoW Akama and maybe give him his Unique abilities and he become a tavren hero
and maybe give the Draenei more units to become a costume race
_new other Races in Outland like the Mag’har Arrakoa Gronn Ogers … to make us feel like we are in the Orcs homeland
_Give Sylvanas and the Forsaken new Costume things to make the player feel like playing a forsaken so for example change the building to look more like we see in WoW forsaken start zone , maybe change some of the units like Ghouls to Undead human and the Crypts to undead elves Dark rangers …
_make the Kul’tirans have thier unique models and units ( other costume race or human skin )
_i know all what i said is crazy and need messive work but this is really crazy and i think it will be cool
so in Rexxar Campaign make the World much more Bigger and create many other Side Quests so even if you compete the Campaign you can back to the world and do other things
in your adventure you can find many character that can be your allies like Chen Rokhan and Cairne and every Character you Unlock they will build new thing in Orgrimmar
so for Example you helped Gazlowe and he become allie hero as a tinker
he will build a items shop in Orgrimmar
and you as Rexxar can only have 3 allies Heroes so you can find all the allies you recute in Orgrimmar and chose the party you want to take with you and what characters you want to lvl up
for exampe Cairne will build a wyvern place for teleport fast …
something like the old Rpg games

1 Like

WoW over here, WoW over there, a bit of WoW in this…
Sir, you’re really obsessed with WoW, it’s almost sickly.
I must remind you that this is Warcraft 3, not WoW.
if you like WoW so much go to play WoW but do not intend to mess Warcraft 3.

You should learn to use punctuation marks…

4 Likes

One of the best comments ever existed.

2 Likes

Warcraft 3 lore contributes as much to the franchise as much as World of Warcraft does.

This is Warcraft 3: Reforged and with a 2019 campaign it’s going to reflect the modern Warcraft lore as a whole.

2 Likes

Perhaps, but let’s not shoehorn a bunch of WoW stuff in “Just because.” I’m not a hardcore WoW hater and played for many, many years, but they definitely took the lore sideways in a lot of ways.

2 Likes

Yeah but the units suggested above arent bringing WoW lore, just units and aesthetics.

Even with Legion demon units or quel’thalad looking more like TBC, its all extra units and tileset options to play with which is always good.

In War3, there was no visual distinction between Dalaran and Lordaeron city tilesets, only a few choice doodads. This would be a good time to introduce more distinct architecture when they’re already remaking it all.

3 Likes

In theory both Warcraft III and World of Warcraft should contribute to the lore of the Warcraft Universe.

In practice, however, it happens to be World of Warcraft, a game that came out after Warcraft III, which adds, changes and removes elements of the lore that already existed before.

I think no one is against adding specific doodads or tilesets for Quel’Thalas, Silvermoon, Dalaran… etc. The more content for us the better! But I do not think that adding thorns all over the body to Fel Orcs (see World of Warcraft), adding tentacles in Akama’s face (see World of Warcraft) or importing the demons designs from the Legion expansion to the campaign (since they can use the new ones from BlackCitadel tileset or Outland tileset) is the best for Warcraft III Reforged.

3 Likes

its just some suggetions thats all and i am Warcraft fans i have played this game from WC3 to WoW WotLK and i understand the Lore of WoW hve ruined many things from WC3 and i agree with that but hat happen and happen so I think " its just my opinion " its better to relate the 2 worlds to eachother to make the new WoW players understand the story overall

i dont know why you dislike the ideas of giving the Blood elves thier own unique buildings to macth the lore because wen i played WC3 TFT ( and that was before WoW ) i did not like how the elves use the same buildings of the Alliance
for the orcs i just wanted them too look more demoic after drinking the blood of mannaroth and i think that will look much better

i agree that WoW lore have ruined many things but i things its better to relate the 2 games to eachother and not make them look like from 2 different worlds

1 Like

about Akama and the Draenei i say if they going to change the Original Lore Keep the Old Design with better HD modeels and if they going to use the WoW Lore then use TBC Brokens Design

tbh i have no problem if they use the Original Lore or TBC Lore

Edit: ops i did not say that in this but i should have done ( i said it in other commant in other post :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Honestly, all I want them to do is fix the barracks bug in the Silvermoon mission (RoC). I wanted my High Elven Swordsman, dang it!

2 Likes

[quote=“Warthief-21111, post:29, topic:4625”]and for Sylvanas make her escape if she have 25%hp ( so you dont kill here many times )
[/quote]
I kind think of her being killed during the missions as a form of escape.

the legion is still in control of the undead right? I always figured they brought the undead over with them.

pretty sure they have a siege unit, the glaive thrower. Which thinking about that doesn’t make sense because that’s a night elf unit, and the high elves before used ballistas, even in warcraft 2.

Otherwise much of your ideas i kind of like.

2 Likes

So, High Elves use ballistas:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ballista_(Warcraft_III)

And Night Elves use glaive thrower

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Glaive_Thrower_(Warcraft_III)

…What is the problem?

2 Likes