We must stop insulting developers

a lot of the previous playerbase was non-US players who probably dont know to come to these forums, you should go to garena and d3scene

1 Like

i dont understand what you are saying… I was referring to the people who use this forum, why would I be talking about non-forum users? I was talking about people like the OP Tutan who keeps complaining even after I have explained to him that he can reinstall the original game… obviously I know hes not great with english, but hes clearly capable of reading, just not understanding, and it seems more like a technical difficulty than a language barrier cuz some people just cant handle setting up custom installs

apparently you dont understand that, or I dont understand what you are saying… its very confusing but I have explained myself as clearly as I know how

again this makes no sense and I think you dont understand what you are saying… I never asked to play custom games on the original client, thats what the OP is asking for… not sure why you quoted me instead of the OP when hes the one not capable of figuring this out, but I know how to do this stuff thats why I was trying to explain to the OP how to do it… I gues my english skills just suck even though its the only language i know :frowning:

Some post got hidden but I will say this again, let’s see the stability of :snowflake: s shall we?

OH NOES they only get 3 times my salary instead of 5 times QQ. Where are the napkins plz I will need many (if im a justice warrior)?

I personally dont hate devs like majority who post here , at least they bring some ladder and stuff with the shiny badges I would expect, I knew it was gonna take time.

But to pity them because they get “ONLY” x salary, like I said Blizz still does more than any small studio so bug off.

Right? Imagine complaining cause you make 40k a year and I only make 30k and living in such a beautiful place…

Hold on gotta mail my $100 for a 2BR fortnight rental cheque in to my landlord.

I’m not a racist BUT

Agreed, the fact that Blizzard pays much below the average for the area and industry means nothing as long as they pay more than some random studio that’s housed in an area with a much cheaper cost of living.

Thank you Impctr for your amazing insight, can’t imagine why posts get hidden.

1 Like

Ok sojuw you just wanna white knight what you yourself dont know how much t hey pay and how they dont. Because thats the job of the sojuw

If they cant… they can leave the area or change job. Unless you see a bunch of ‘open positions’ for war3 dev there is no reason to claim things are as you think, they stay and they cant afford.

No one asks them to stay, they choose to starve or change job thats how its done

You mean other than the years of documented reporting?

It’s funny, I was going to finish my post with a quote of your snowflake emote and make a joke about how you were going to call me triggered, but thought better of it.

Shouldn’t have I guess /shrug

wHy DoN’t YoU jUsT mOvE?

“Why is Blizzards CS so garbage?”

Customer Service is underpaid

“If you can’t live off the salary just move instead of addressing the problems”

“Why does it take weeks for Blizzard to respond to my tickets?!?!”

1 Like

Because I have made my choice, when I dont like it I move.

There will be still people to come and afford their stay and continue to work on the game with same pace, new programmers. There are lot of justice warriors in this warcraft community, look at yourselves.

Again even if change of people would cause a slowdown, you dont see that a a bunch of open positions

You’re right, I’m a social justice warrior because I think people shouldn’t have to skip meals to be able to keep a roof over their heads in a company that continues to boast record profits…

1 Like

Then leave? If a company is falling (I can assume they have some problems lately) what you do - beg them to death or just change and company goes get who can afford to come?

Hold on, let me just use all my savings to move, you know all those savings I have from not earning enough money to be able to pay my rent.

I love gamer bro tier intellectuals.

1 Like

And what are you a daddy? Casual scrub that doesnt even play the game comes just to write on forum? What I call grandmaster poster. Mr intellect. No one says move out of apartment - im saying leave job, find another that can offer you the money you need

When wrong ad hom.

jUsT gEt A nEw JoB

1 Like

Why do You Write Like ThaT ArE We GoNNA Make L337 Sp33CH Too? Lol forums man… full of such that dont even play the game.
You see let’s the problem of sojuws - QQ but dont wanna make a change, im saying make a change, leave Blizzard if you cant afford the stay.

Ok lowering salary is not OK apparently but… thats what t hey offer you what you gonna do with just crying?

Guess I gotta explain the meme to you.

You mean other than the change they went to their bosses asking for and the attention it brought?

It’s just QQ because Impctr can’t read basic articles.

I do love your extreme though. Just leave if you don’t like it. You know, don’t come together as a group first and try to work it out, just leave. Don’t ask your bosses for more money, just move, upend your entire life first before you try anything!

Otherwise I, Impctr, will complain about how you’re just a QQin Social Justice Warrior Snowflake!

1 Like

Im not here to read articles , you really have mistaken the place and the forum. You can read articles all you want in the Polygon, Kotaku, Rock paper shotgun. Apparently a lot here are just warriors on forums, dont even play the games whose staff they want to defend :man_facepalming:

i’M nOt HeRe To ReAd ArTiCleS

Just spout my uninformed opinion and call people names, take me seriously!

…imagine reading the article OP linked in their first post and the basis of the thread before responding in said thread…

1 Like

first off just dont even bother talking to me if your post is going to be another paragraph long rant thats tinged with weird communicative manipulation tactics of “maybe its my language barrier … you and OP arent capable of understanding … why would i be doing this … i explained myself clearly but you’re confusing …”, its just sort of insulting and any good will i had for you vanished.

i was actually going to say maybe i replied to the wrong person, but no, to add to my post, part of the old game was the thousands of people playing right? those people were people who cant afford nu-wc3 or arent interesting in re-buying it.

i think thats why i suggested talking to the other forums.

in ONE SENTENCE i claimed “maybe you should inform (other forum sites that have this playerbase)” and you went off on THIS tangent?

quit replying so defensively. you are not important enough to be on this delusional roleplay that youre some uber IQ mod god

to the rest of you making some argument like this

ok? if i worked retail, you know a job that pays minimum wage, id get fired if i did a trash job at handling customers

why is it suddenly different for 2x, 3x, 5x, etc the amount of wage? if you got hired do your job, not ruin your companies reputation and slog through it like you’re the most strained, exhausted, tired, upset, ailed person ever

if i could use ad hominem freely id be having a BLAST right now

to take some of the blame away from blizzard, activision is the reason why everything is happening the way it currently is, and activision is also the company advertising “”““record profits””“” not necessarily blizzard. u know y? because it looks good and makes ppl want to apply to jobs there.

its funny bc less then 3 years ago blizzard didnt AT ALL care about record profits, they cared about worker sustainability as well as stable revenue. thats why wow subs were so important to post every year, it was a stat that they had a CONTINUAL flow of millions who would stay subscribed + the extra millions that came through.

they did this sustained profit thing in CA (california) as well where the company advertised that they could keep many many MANY workers for 20 years (AND this is why they rewarded them with gifts like the sword and shield, the ring, the mug, etc in office)

if you cant do enough research on this company and see how every single one of their values has been broken by a sister company and continues to get paraded on then maybe you just werent really good at picking a place to work to begin with. get a new job. stop bogging your old one with bad games, bad support, and negativity.

as the consumer, stop promoting this behavior and wking them on their on turf

I read something in the article exactly the part with skipped meals and my point stays. However some :snowflake: talk about some being dismissive towards them, well of course one needs to be dismissive towards such warriors. Well when you dont even play the game, might as well move on to something else. Is there a duty to come to random forum just to defend o’s social injustice?

Way to miss my jokes entire point.

It wasn’t about how good/bad they are at their jobs, it was that people complain about long tickets take, and that Impctr is basically just telling the entire CS team to up and leave before trying for a pay raise.

nice reply to my entire post