WCIII Reforged Graphics Mod: Quenching

It looks like something is happening on the Chinese website.

1.1 is out now.

1 Like

Nice! :muscle:

looking forward to see the 1.1 changelog

Canā€™t find the new version on the webpage?

After some bug issuses, i will translate as soon as possible.
ht tps : // b23 .tv/v4dEhL
this is a preview of new features

1 Like

I have local file enabled but they not work. For example I changed dub, but it not changes anymore. What to do?

https://b23.tv/v4dEhL

Looks amazing

idk somehow things got wried after latest bliz patch, you can try to download our reg tool on our site, or wait for the new patch which will come out soon. Sorry for the trouble.

1 Like

Really nice work guys, and itā€™s just the prologue campaign show in the video.

Incredible work guys! :muscle: The environment and trees looks stunning!! and the update campaign looks amazing!
However the size of the buildings in youā€™r campaign, does not fit into the Warcraft III rts look.

How can we download it this time? Changelog says it will be a tool for online update.

Our original plan is do a online update platform, but our server is currently banned. Im not sure if its gonna coming back. We will try our best, and see if everythingā€™s gonna be good.

2 Likes

I have put some art experiment into this. This time we will have 3 new chapter with my personal art style, and see if everyone likes it or not. Therefore, i will make the direction based on the feedback.

2 Likes

At this point I believe Blizzard should just hire these guys to fix their broken game.

2 Likes

ā€¦and suffer from Activision-poisoning??? No, please keep jixed independent.

1 Like

Yeah and I have more faith in this team than Blizzard announce an official Reforged revamp.

Iā€™m curious how exactly they were able to change the campaign maps. Clearly that first prologue mission is altered because thereā€™s new camera angles. Since Reforged came out I havenā€™t been able to figure out how to use local files to overwrite any of the campaign maps. So this intrigues and gives my hope for my own little tweaks I want to do.

1 Like

Hi, there! Excuse me. Iā€™m new to this forumā€¦
Is there any way to download Quenching Mod v1.1 from
ht tps://cloud.189.cn/t/N7VF3y7NZNVn ?
It requires logging-in ā€¦
Thank youā€¦