WC3 Reforged & D2 Resurrected Ladder

This company hasn’t learned anything from Warcraft 3 Reforged. They’ve already cancelled Diablo 2 Resurrected’s ladder upon release like Warcraft 3 Reforged, promising to add it at a “later date”. There’s a better chance Blizzard will sexually harass my daughter than release a ladder for either of these games.

Good riddance.

19 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the Warcraft III Reforged forums! I see that you are new here. This is a place where some guy named WinterSpark and another guy named Leoplurodon argue about who was pedantically correct in their claims about what is and is not wrong with the Activision company.

Because everything you post in this forum is irrelevant to anyone above a certain income level, it will all be deleted after a certain length of time.

Thank you for your post and have a nice day!

7 Likes
8 Likes

Did you create this account just now only to tell us something about Diablo 2 Resurrected ladder?

1 Like

With the s*it tons of money acti-blizzard made during covid, they can’t hire or allocate more people working on this. I mean it’s a ladder system that already existed on the original game. It was promised on a later stage which is never judging by how many months already passed after release. It’s one of the top companies and they don’t even take it seriously it seems when it comes to the promises they make.

5 Likes

Yes, because I figure the people still playing this game will also pre-order Diablo 2 Resurrected. This will only continue to reward Blizzards’ poor performance in delivering unfinished releases. Unfortunately I don’t have the confidence in someone like yourself to make the right decision.

2 Likes

So you decide what is a right decision? Right decision about what anyway? Aren’t we talking about games? Entertainment? For me the only thing i care for to decide to buy a game is my own experience. Influencers, other gamers, specialized media, critics, all that for me means nothing. Many of them are payed to review, criticize or to praise a product anyway. It happens very often they criticize a product and i go there, test it and like it, so i buy it. It happens these same people praise a game, i got there test it and don’t like it, so i don’t buy it. If i would believe everything others say to me i wouldn’t never have played cyberpunk 2077, chivalry 2, warcraft 3 reforged, streets of rage 4, etc… other people may think what they want about these games but what i care about the game i’ll play is my own opinion of course. If i like i’ll play it, obviously. Sometimes i makes mistakes too but whatever, it’s my money so i decide how to spend it.

1 Like

Gelinho, can you respectfully shut the hell up? I understand you didn’t play Warcraft 3 before 2020, so for that I forgive you. With that being said, nothing about Reforged is redeeming. The game is objectively worse than what it was suppose to make better. Clans, ladder, profiles, and different servers were all taken away. What was added? New shltty graphics? If people want to express disappointment here they should do it. Yes, WC3 is a great game at its core, but Reforged did NOTHING to make the game better, and the fact you cannot even play The Frozen Throne online anymore is even worse. People paid $40 to play a worse version of the game, and until it is fixed, people have every right to complain.

11 Likes

Gelinho, go and buy the Warcraft 3 Battle Chest from Amazon. Play the Original game Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne look at the clear differences and you will see why people who played Warcraft 3 when it first came out call Reforge the worst remaster EVER.

Edit: You clearly don’t understand what made Warcraft 3 the Best Game. Playing a game where less than half of the features from the original are not even present is more like playing one of the pre-alpha type games. Blizzard is relying on people like you who never played Warcraft 3 before because they know they killed the game and that the people who played the original will never Forget or Forgive.

For most of the original fans of this game who feel betrayed and for most of the WoW Community I think in General. We feel like the Ent’s from The Lord of the Rings the Two Towers. “Blizzard should know better” now the army of Ent’s is marching to “Break the Dam”

6 Likes

He still alive???

You may only care about your opinion, but you are minority if you think all that means nothing. I myself am like that, I prefer my own style and choices regardless of what the others think. Although that’s more about life, about games and entertainment I think im still influenced. However, this is not influence by others, War3 reforged is a disaster. Blizzard is a disaster now. I don’t mind the graphics, I prefer using the new graphics even if units look less clear because I want to play something that feels refreshed like what a remaster is about. But they failed… because there’s no new people, and even less when there is no proper bnet and nothing to play for, all play W3 champions. I thought it could move people into War3 like how SC2 got population from War3 when it was released, we get that RTS is niche… but if SC2 lost a lot of the player base in recent years, War3 is as dead as before… just on new graphics, that’s a failure.

All scandals around Blizzard, Brack leaving,. I play SC2 as newer game and it is only supported by esports organizations/sponsors/streamers playing the darn game of Blizzard nothing is done by them outside keeping the servers active. No new maps, content, balance, are there even people left?

Open your eyes as this is ignorance, Blizzard’s recent years are mega failures with few exception like D2 resurrected all because it is safer to keep everything the same and just add higher res sprites. Just like SC1 remaster - make everything the same just higher resolution and no one will complain since it’s all the same, easy to ship.

3 Likes

What do you think the Lincoln Memorial statue is? He just comes back to life every now and then via thunderbolt like in Disney’s Hercules.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lmfao about damn time.

6 Likes

it’s my liver so i decide what to drink
it’s my lung so i decide what to breathe
it’s my vein so i decide what to inject
it’s my stomach so i decide what to eat

what do you think these companies rely on?^^
self justification is the way!^^
problem is that it doesn’t work when you try to justify your actions in front how people that can prove what it is going wrong.

A better justification you can use next time is “I don’t care about the status of the game, I play it as long as I like it, then I’ll leave or whatever”. This is a far better and non-opposable justification that doesn’t make you look like the usual milked cow^^

5 Likes

what do you think these companies rely on?^^

I don’t give a **** about what companies rely on or not. Have better things to do than worrying about that. And why do you think i need to justify myself to you? kkkkk you guys are going crazy, better stop following those youtubers or you’ll all become paranoic about companies like them. They are earning money with views at least to worth their time on spreading garbage and negativity, you on the other hand do their job for free.

Why are you guys so focused on the company? Do you guys work for blizzard’s competitors? Isn’t this a forum about warcraft 3? And why do you think i care about companies? I’m not a blizzard employee, manager, shareholder, anything. I just buy the products i like, nothing else. As long as they bring the products and content i want i’m buying everything, else i don’t buy anything. It’s simple as that.

Open your eyes as this is ignorance, Blizzard’s recent years are mega failures with few exception

Ignorance about what? Why do you think i should care about blizzard mega failures or success? I’m not blizzard’s shareholder neither CEO or employee.

And that’s fine, we do it too.

We do the same, as you do.

Exactly.

Now… imagine that you buy a product you like and they don’t bring the content you wanted, so you refund.

That’s also simple right?

Now imagine, you don’t buy a product you don’t want.

That’s simple right?

Now imagine, you had a product for 20 years that you wanted and you have bought it. Now some scammer stripped this product from you in a very subtle way, just for trying to steal a bunch of money.

That’s not right isn’t it?

Now imagine that there is an angry mob trying to ask for the product to be re-enstablished as it was.

That’s right, right?

Now imagine that there is an unhinged m****n screaming at the mob that the product is fine and the world is full of rainbows and that they are all stupids.

Guess the picture is complete now. What do you think?

6 Likes

Well since the game is fine for me i couldn’t care less about what this mob wants. Is my opinion about the game, should i reconsider just to comform myself to a crazy mob of hate? No. I have fun with the game and that’s what matters to me. Besides i don’t understand you, cause you don’t even have the game anymore, why bother for over 2 years posting hate on the game everyday? Do you really think this is a normal behaviour? Don’t you have a better game to play?
I never said the world is full of rainbows but i’m not the one following hatred content creators either and just cause the mob does follow these crazy review bombers doesn’t mean they’re right at saying this game is the worst game ever made in the history of gaming industry, as you all did scream to the 4 winds and gave this awful stigma to warcraft 3. If you keep following review bombers or being influenced by them no wonder you’ll become repetitive, annoying, negative and with a limited, biased view of reality like them. As i said, for them at least this garbage worth their time, they earn money with the flock following them around.

Dude who said anything about youtubers?? seriously when the blasted game is #110 on the popularity list for Twitch and has 3.6k views and has a user score of 0.6 compared to Starcraft 2 which is #43 on the popularity list for Twitch and has 6.2K Views 2.3M Followers with a user score of 8.4 that is bad. The old Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne had a User score of 9.2.

When more people are watching a game like starcraft 2 which as not had a recent update in a year or so compared to Reforge that is bad. All you do by saying stuff like

You show only that you don’t care about the game as a whole like most of everyone here. You also “show big flashy red lights” that Scream to Blizzard “I’m here blizzard come take my money I don’t give a rat’s rear end!!” and they will just “bleed you dry” so to speak of all your money. Your right it is your money, but when they promote things that burn a hole in your pocket don’t complain because everyone here who said something about it and tried to warn you about how this company is operating, won’t care. When you run into tech issues with the game, good like get blizzard help.

5 Likes

seriously when the blasted game is #110 on the popularity list for Twitch and has 3.6k views and has a user score of 0.6 compared to Starcraft 2 which is #43 on the popularity list for Twitch and has 6.2K Views 2.3M Followers with a user score of 8.4 that is bad. The old Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne had a User score of 9.2.

Yeah and this user score is your fault, YOU joined haters from all over the world to throw a stigma over reforged that brought this nonsense number of 0.6, wich just shows how easily these scores can be manipulated and how they are not trustworthy. If people lost interest on reforged because of that stigma YOU helped to bring to the game this is mainly YOUR FAULT.
Since you are mixing numbers of user scores on critics sites and popularity based on twitch streams can you show us how many people were watching warcraft 3 streams on twitch before reforged announcement?

You show only that you don’t care about the game as a whole like most of everyone here.

I don’t believe that people who joined a hatred mob to throw a stigma on a game they say they care about, can say they care about the game. No you don’t care.

Your right it is your money, but when they promote things that burn a hole in your pocket don’t complain because everyone here who said something about it and tried to warn you about how this company is operating, won’t care.

Never happened to me, i know the products i buy and how much they cost, so there isn’t anyone burning holes in my pocket neither letting me without support. All the games i bought i can play them normally.