WC3 Reforged & D2 Resurrected Ladder

You don’t see problems, you don’t think there are problems, your experience doesn’t have problems.

But that doesn’t mean there are no problems for anyone else either.
This isn’t about you, Gelinho.

8 Likes

Dude you read my post but obviously you refuse to understand what made the ORIGINAL Warcraft 3 great compared to this nightmare. When HALF of the features in the original game are still not in the reforge game that’s bad! You call the people who critizes this game hater’s, but you don’t know the half of it! This game was a legend for god knows how many years. Yet everyone Believed that Reforge would make the original even better!

Blizzard made big claims that we would not need to upgrade to Reforge, Yet on release everyone was forced to get it. No Clear Separation and half the features are still missing and its been over a year since release.

The World does not revolve around you Gelinho, you need to understand that before you ever heard of Reforge their was a Game Community Years old and with dozens of mods trying to make the game even better.

You knew here, You have zero idea what made warcraft 3 great and unless you went out and got a copy of the original you never will. People here who you “hate mob” know what made the game great and likely out number the small minority of player like you who think this game is the best when its is STILL a FULL YEAR later not fully finished and missing key features.

7 Likes

What part of the half the features signify a missing:

Ladder/Ranking system
Clans and player profiles
Clan Chat and Lobby chat each separated from their one in all Blizzard Chat.
Lobby Filter button being abandoned instead of revised and reused
Better connection servers world wide compared to bots like ENT and MMH
Fake promises of tools that any veteran knew it was lie
Even though i don’t really care about the visuals, i guess these “cutscenes” that were basically false marketting are still missing.
Campaign missions got improved in some areas, but in other areas it degraded or remained the same.

No difference between Classic and Reforged mode menu wise, they couldn’t be bothered to do some newer and higher resolution art for Classic Mode to respect that audience.
No 3D animated backgrounds, not even a remote thought of implementing an ability for people to swtich between them.
The UI still feels like a poorly editted youtube video with glitching and yanking about.
Custom Campaigns are missing.
SD visuals are still not 100% fixed
The Campaign reward system can be cheated, and its gatekeeped between SD and HD. and there isn’t even any exclusive icons for SD, i would’ve probably replayed the campaigns if there was higher resolution icon rewards and achievements for the classic version of the game. and by high res i don’t mean Reforged, i hate how it looks.
There was a camera flip feature, Vertical and Horizontal which was taken out in 1.32 its still present in 1.31

Now, if you want me to start naming bugs from the world editor, my post will be double the size, anyway, in which Universe does this signify “Half” it seems to me that its at the very least more then half, and best basically 70% of the game is missing or broken.

There was just enough fixes done so that melee would work relatively okayish, even though W3C is carrying that wight atm, and enough fixes done that a decent amount custom maps can make do, but for the most part, players that had maps working fine, were forced completely redo things, because some odd crap broke. now some of our mapmakers are pretty stubborn and talented so they just code it differently to avoid the problem, but that doesn’t mean Blizzard is magically saved.

I didn’t even talk about people who had to remake entire terrain landscapes for their maps because how inconsistent SD and HD is, and that supporting a map for both visuals is borderline cancerous because of how bad was the their decisions regarding the visual overhaul.

7 Likes

buddy nobody playing this game will touch anything blizzard makes again

4 Likes

You talk like i was not part of that community before and never knew about warcraft 3 pre reforged kkkkk. Obviously you didn’t read the numerous post i’ve made of how this game was before reforged and how it is now. I know how the game was before reforged, i played it FOR YEARS, i still have the maps i created in the old client.
I can’t speak for the whole community i can speak for myself and IN MY EXPERIENCE reforged is worthy compared to what i still had in the old client, for both single player and even more for the multiplayer experience. Reforged is a revival, accept it, it has brought some problems too at first yeah but modders are moving foward, bringing more maps, more modes, expansions, fixing and improving the game, that’s how it was before and that’s how it is and that’s how it’s gonna be. Blizzard left this game without a single update for a decade before reforged. Community will move foward, stop looking back, reforged is what warcraft 3 is now. There won’t be any coming back to the past. The game is playable now, the online mode is better now than it was before reforged, we can continue to create with world editor so GET OVER IT.

Speak for yourself. I play games, not companies, if they release content i get interested in, i’m certainly buying it.

ya sure. your the 1 in a million who like this game. When the community moves to other games and your 1 of 20 players still playing it don’t cry. The community is moving forward, its leaving warcraft 3 Reforge 25 feet in the dirt where it belongs and moving to games actually do better.

2 Likes

i did not have a list so half is an understatement.

2 Likes

The 1.32 Asset Manager (which is the old import manager) is completely chaotically random, for lots of people it deletes all their maps imports so they need to use Folder Mode, for others its reverse, for others its both so they can’t even work, and for some it magically has no issues.

I didnt even mention the proven FPS issue that the game has, open 1.32 on an empty melee map with no enemies, run it, start the game then go afk for 20 minutes, when you return, testing on classic SD which is even funnier, if you had 300 FPS you’ll have 200 FPS. with literally NOTHING done. there is not a single additional pixel that’s added to the screen to justify fps drop, no building, no unit, nothing. this is simply unacceptable :joy:

Everyone starts one way, you’re just being judgemental about a new guy. would agree if he had a longer track record of exclusive irrational comments. he only has 2 posts.

Ah, but you could point out how he’s even doing a mistake by pointing out a potential Diablo 2 issue, in the War III forums, simple breach of common sense offtopic rules.

You know you should drop that line of speech unless you want others to feel offput by it, you talk as if “haters” spawn with a trigger on MountHater and are hardwired to highjack games. sounds like a nice conspiracy theory if you ask me. also if the scale of your backlash increases in aggression compared to the original poster, you’ll start to look like the dingus instead. you have the undisputed authority to make the decisions you do, but putting that opinion out there is bound to be open for judgement. for example your sunshine and rainbow experience with a game might be abysmal by others, so try to remind that to yourself. not trusting woodbie reviewers is a good trait.

Well, i personally have a set standard, and watch a basic pattern of logic, if a Company decides to screw over its developers, players, games, game lore, and it does it to many games and many people at the same time, it starts to feel like all i’m doing is ignorantly supporting them and giving them a safehouse to continue their bad behavior, i’m no fan of Hype trains or Hate campaigns, but that doesn’t mean i can cannot make decisions, based on a moral framework, something that i’m the arbiter of, just like anyone else is. the people who want to buy Diablo 2 R even if Blizzard starts crucifying children are still going to do it, the people who aren’t, then they wont. both have the right to express themselves.

This is a response to someone else but i’ll point out how you double posted, which basically goes against basic forum rules if anyone even gave a damn about this wasteland, you shouldn’t even be able to functionally double post. idk how this site broke lol.

This is where you fall real low, first of all what is “this mob” you mean exactly this thread ? or there is an international hate mob, or maybe they spawn with a trigger on MountHater. never generalize when you appear to be outnumbered by opposing opinions, doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong, it will be used against you.

I personally disregarded 99% of reviews on War3Reforged. those folks are not qualified, besides 3 peoples, Grubby, Wtii Warcraft, and Bellular Gaming. less with the last, and this isn’t to hold their opinions on a silver platter, but they’re the exceptions compared to others. however, no one here actually mentioned influencing content makers, so i don’t know why are you bringing them in the mix :man_shrugging:
it almost feels like you have a caricature of this “MrHater01245” and you assume everyone is the same. :smirk: did you check MountHater for the spawn trigger yet ? :joy:

Not an objective assessment actually, especially for metacritice, first of all, Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne for Warcraft III stand strong with super high score. which allows me to perfectly bridge into my next point, is Warcraft III 0.6/10 ? not really, its more like 8 to 9/10 objectively, but i always liked saying its legendary 11/10 game.

Now, what score would i give to Blizzards treatment of War3, its community, and its Classic Team development ? 0/10. not even a 0.6 but since you were exclusively talking about metacritic i thought its worth to point that distinction that it sends a clear message to Blizzard that Reforged was a horrible treatment to an otherwise legendary game and that if this is the best they can do after a decade of abandonment then yes. they can go to hell.

The second half of this post is your lowest point. but i’ll still treat you with respect. right after you end with that Reforged is a great experience for you. you lean into the aggression you accuse others of, you say “Accept it” that Reforged revived the game, this is not really helpful, what would you do if i say just accept that the game is dead, which from the eyes of Blizzard it most likely is and we’ll face our second decade if not more, of absolute and utter abandonment. Reforged had a chance, it blew our only chance to get a big press at Blizzcon stage at being terrible, bad metacritic score or not, the only guys with the power to stop it were Blizzard, the community simply kept it from going absurdly bad, which they still don’t care about, exceptionally important individuals.

It is also arguably objectively wrong to say “Singleplayer” experience with Reforged is improved since Custom Campaigns, marvelous ones since you claim to be a veteran (unless you’re lying) can’t be played because of the missing feature on 1.32. and Quenching Mod is not really a viable option in my opinion, because at this time most Custom Campaigns require older patches to play with no bugs, not 1.32 to begin with, so its not even technically the “fault” of Quenching no matter what other issues it might have, but more so that its uneasy, time consuming and difficult to undertake this. this one of the most core features that just has to be done internally for optimal quality control.

You should stop insisting others in Reforged elitism that you have, i’m not someone who’d abandon this game at all, not a bloody chance, but i have many pre 1.32 versions, i use all of them, and so do many others, one way or the other, providing great experience to eachother. by definition of Blizzards law, anyone who owns a 2002 Reign of Chaos Cd key has paid their dept and can play and enjoy Warcraft 3. that’s the rules they set, not me. i simply say that there shouldn’t be toxicity and hate between communities on different patches, we are all part of a bigger War3 family and fanbase.

At the moment i’m playing a custom campaign on 1.27, continuing to develop my project on 1.31.1 and helping my friends map on 1.32 and planning to create a series of “gift” maps for 1.28.5’s subcommunity. don’t shame people for any version they use, because there is plenty reason for me to shame you for using 1.32, so the only thing we should strive to accept is that, it is what it is, and we make do with what we have.

Second double post :innocent:
Holy cow this website is mismanaged.

6 Likes

The issue with imports can be avoided if people save their maps using SD mode version of the editor.

and for some it magically has no issues.

Guess i’m always the lucky guy? Or maybe you guys are lying.

I didnt even mention the proven FPS issue that the game has

I don’t have fps issues. Am i always the magically favored guy who has no problem with that?

Everyone starts one way, you’re just being judgemental about a new guy. would agree if he had a longer track record of exclusive irrational comments. he only has 2 posts.

Yeah i would believe that if he wasn’t like the 200000th account just created with their first post ever to be a bad review about something related to activision blizzard and all his subsequent posts focused to trash talk activision/blizzard and not about warcraft 3, always trying to persuade us to boycott of to attack activision/blizzard. This is annoying for me cause these posts are all the same, they are spam, they don’t add anything to the game experience nor debate anything useful related to warcraft 3. Summing them all up it’s just “i’m angry with blizzard and activision, abandon reforged, let’s boycott and destroy these companies”. I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR WAR AGAINST THESE COMPANIES OK? CAN’T YOU FIND A PROPER FORUM TO GATHER YOUR SHEEP FOR THAT? An economics forum? A politics forum? A companies related forum? Anything? It must be here?

you talk as if “haters” spawn with a trigger on MountHater and are hardwired to highjack games. sounds like a nice conspiracy theory if you ask me. also if the scale of your backlash increases in aggression compared to the original poster

Yeah dude, there are no haters of reforged. There weren’t any mobs gathering to trash talk reforged, there weren’t any hater bringing people to manipulate that score on metacritics, it was all organic. It’s just my conspiracy theory. That score on metracritics appeared at random. By chance. Remember, there are no haters of reforged.
Besides, nowadays nobody uses negativity comments and review bombing to sabotage products, nobody uses fake profiles to give false feedback, nothing of that exists today, it’s just my conspiracy theory. Yeah dude stay on 2007. It’s better for you. Remember, hate culture doesn’t exists.
Aaaand, i’m not trying to scaling my backlash in agression. As you said, if you put an opinion out there you’re bound to be open judged, and this is just my REACTION to their infinite repetitive annyoing spam. Haven’t you noticed i’m not the post owner?

i can cannot make decisions, based on a moral framework, something that i’m the arbiter of, just like anyone else is. the people who want to buy Diablo 2 R even if Blizzard starts crucifying children are still going to do it, the people who aren’t, then they wont. both have the right to express themselves.

Is blizzard crucifying children? No? So why should i waste time considering that? If they actually do that or commit other crimes lik sexual harassment of any other types of crimes and the company doesn’t do anything to report that to authorities neither punish those responsible for these crimes, i’m certainly boycotting them too and doing even more than boycotting, but they are not sooooo… no.

if a Company decides to screw over its developers, players, games, game lore, and it does it to many games and many people at the same time, it starts to feel like all i’m doing is ignorantly supporting them and giving them a safehouse to continue their bad behavior

Let me tell you. EVERY COMPANY DO THE SAME, THEY ACT LIKE A COMPANY, TALK LIKE A COMPANY, LOOK LIKE A COMPANY, BECAUSE, THEY’RE A COMPANY. THEY TALK SWEET, LOOK LEGAL AND ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY. The only care about money, the rest is all about looks. This means you’ll find all that bad behaviour ON EVERY COMPANY. Can you deal with that? I can count on my hand fingers the number of companies that hasn’t done yet what you mentioned above and they’re all small companies. If i’m going to boycott and destroy every company that screws developers, games, players, game lore etc… i would pratically boycott and destroy the whole gaming industry and not only the gaming industry, the corporative world as a whole and let me tell you, YOU ALL HERE give safehouse to companies do their bad behaviour, according to these parameters you putted here.

This is a response to someone else but i’ll point out how you double posted, which basically goes against basic forum rules if anyone even gave a damn about this wasteland, you shouldn’t even be able to functionally double post. idk how this site broke lol.

You’re confused about forum rules.

This is where you fall real low, first of all what is “this mob” you mean exactly this thread ? or there is an international hate mob, or maybe they spawn with a trigger on MountHater. never generalize when you appear to be outnumbered by opposing opinions, doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong, it will be used against you.

With “mob” I mean all the profiles at this forum that have the solely purpose to persuade people to boycott or destroy activision/blizzard, wich are focused only on that and as such keep flooding this forum with repetitive, annoying, useless hate spam about these companies politics, economics, products, employees etc…, these people don’t play warcraft 3, they don’t even have the game, they are not here to talk about the game, to improve the game experience, anything.
As i said numerous times what annoys me in this is that they flood this forum with these useless trash. Nobody here can’t talk normally about the game without a flock of haters bashing us all the time with their freaking hate. Look at the posts in this forum, count how many of them are not related to backlash/hate/boycott activision/blizzard. There’s almost none. I DON’T FREAKING CARE ABOUT YOUR WAR AGAINST THEM. That’s all, find another forum for your war against these companies. Certainly there are more forums eagerly waiting for you to join them to do that. If theres none, feel free to create one. Yeah they’re an international mob and yes they spawn here with a trigger on MountHater. Just look they all behave the same, they appear here with their first post using some lame excuse to hate on these companies and all their subsequent posts are focused only on hating these companies. What differs one from another is only their nicknames.

however, no one here actually mentioned influencing content makers, so i don’t know why are you bringing them in the mix

Wynterdryad on other post was recommending to watch some videos from hate content youtube channels. That’s why i mentioned youtubers here.

it almost feels like you have a caricature of this “MrHater01245” and you assume everyone is the same

I don’t assume everyone is the same. But if you talk like a cat, act like a cat and look like a cat i can’t assume you’re not a cat. At first i just made a question, did you created this account just now just to tell us something bad about diablo 2 ladder? Cause he looks like the cat, like the other 2000000000 profiles who did the same, brought a lame excuse to start bringing hate content on these companies. It was a simple question. I didn’t acuse him of being a hater, i gave him the benefit of doubt. His reactions and of others who appeared here showed clearly who are the haters profiles to me. Indeed they talked and acted like the “cat”. A hater. If people behave like a hater i won’t assume they’re not one.

Yes, because I figure the people still playing this game will also pre-order Diablo 2 Resurrected. This will only continue to reward Blizzards’ poor performance in delivering unfinished releases. Unfortunately I don’t have the confidence in someone like yourself to make the right decision.

Looked like a cat, talked like a cat, acted like a cat… is this a goat?

i thought its worth to point that distinction that it sends a clear message to Blizzard that Reforged was a horrible treatment to an otherwise legendary game and that if this is the best they can do after a decade of abandonment then yes. they can go to hell.

As i said if you joined a hate bandwagon to throw an awful stigma on reforged, you can’t say you care about this game and you’re pretty naive and incompetent in what you seek. You aimed activision/blizzard and hitted warcraft 3. These companies will continue to produce games, they didn’t crumble at the negativity you throw over reforged. They are there, yet profiting. And warcraft 3? What it got? Lack of interest, an stigma, being cast aside cause it won’t recover anymore, it’s not worthy to be played anymore, should be abandoned, it’s not worthy to be updated anymore, etc… that’s the morale you gave to reforged and the game is playable today, you can still create with world editor today, the game is still fun today. Your “message” only caused an effect over the game. An awful effect. Congratulations, you are guys are geniuses.

you lean into the aggression you accuse others of, you say “Accept it”

This is just an statement based on what happened in the past. If you got offended by that i can say to you “don’t accept it then” despite i’m still thinking that the community will keep improving and carrying this game as it did before. But ok if you felt attacked i say to you now “don’t accept it then” but will that really change anything? The community will abandon the game or stop working on it? Blizzard will throw away reforged and bring back the old client? Well…

Second double post :innocent:
Holy cow this website is mismanaged.

You’re really confused about forum rules, you should read them again.

This was not the case at all. and luckily i can attest to it myself, my Asset Manager on Reforged in SD mode continued having this problem.

No, i’m speaking from experience, the people who had issues were more then not, but through research and talking to people the chaotic nature of the issue was discovered, i simply pointed out that it had a chaotic nature, the root is stemming from Windows 10 and Reforged having a file fetching issue that interrupt one another, but since we can’t call Microsoft to “Fix” this for people it falls to Blizzard.

This is not true because i can assume the same for people who create accounts and only have 1-2 positive comments, toxic positivity and negativity both exist, and i don’t favor either. If you self retain the right to write off any guy with 1-2 posts with bad comments as trolls, i have the right to claim every guy with 1-2 comments that are positive are blind and disingenuous. but i don’t do either, i just allow people to have whatever say they want instead of throwing a temper tantrum.

Problem is Reforged was an incomplete, buggy and completely dismissive product to the point that the owning company to this day considers it unworthy enough to leave automated bot refunds, not manual, but automated bot refunds. the short burst of feedback from the hype and audience they attracted was the result of a failure they could have stopped at any time, the recent news articles about Reforged had comments from developers that included statements like “In hindsight, we should have taken a longer development time even if it meant to return pre orders”

My issue is that you are assuming too much intelligence and organization behind a product that is so poor. if Reforged was actually a relatively decent game, with barely any functional issues since launch and some group of people intentionally mobbed to downvote it into oblivion then the logic would not add up and the pattern of intentional and organized mob hate for malice reasons would be far more reasonable.

I assume you’re aware of Blizzards recent mass allegations of sexual harassment, bad workplace and misconduct. but my point was that there are people whom regardless of any of such behavior still support, or not support a company. my example is meant to suggest that people have their moral values and they are the arbiters of their own values, if you see alot of backlash towards it, then alot of peoples moral values on a certain topic regarding a game must align for that to happen.

I don’t really care about “everyone does it so who cares” argument, my example was specifically pointed for Reforgeds case, i, as any other reasonable human, take it case by case basis, and consider its context. i have talked to people who claimed to be willing to continue buying products as it is, and others who claimed that they decide to move away from the company after a last straw deal, with Reforged being one such example of a product that people found to be the last straw.

You have still failed to signify which mob is it, if you feel insecure about newbie accounts you should report them to Blizzard and see how it ends up for you. i personally feel only slightly tilted by some slumbering leviathans around the forums that generalize and project their toxic positive nature into everyone surrounding them.

Perhaps this is evident with you, because you specifically chose to ignore my very simple advice for you and the greatest critique against the original poster you disliked, being that he made a Diablo 2 Topic in Warcraft 3 forums. and just proceeded to act just like him trying to go on a crusade to stop all the haters on MountHater. problem with that is you have no target, no individual, if this person bothers you speak against him do not use group identity tactics.

Again, what is your vendetta by claiming those youtubers as “Hate content producers” name people, name their channels, specifically. and point out how they are wrong or right, now with this specific case i might actually agree with you that a large population of Youtubers who were barely qualified spoke against Reforged while in reality barely caring about it, understand the true gripes of the community and what was really wrong, yes in this scenario i agree with you. exclusively so because they have a big audience and responsibility to their audience to put effort, care and research into what exists instead of relaying the same message like a broken record or a dreadful echo. but those people have long since forgotten that this game exists. and that is the reality of a true “hater for the sake of being a hater” that you should remember, the fact that they forgot and moved away as if it never happened.

And can you point to the 20000000 profiles who did the same, same meaning we must have a lot of people talking about Diablo 2’s missing ladder in Warcraft 3 Forums. or did you saw alot of those on Diablo 2 Forums and decided to just vent it out here.

What i’m telling you is more of an advice to save everyone including yourself further stress, i don’t agree with the original poster when it comes to discussing D2Ladder in W3Forums, we have plenty to worry about ourselves. but your reactions should be more retained then not, and i learned this the hard way around.

With this reaction, you basically prove my point that you paint everyone and generalize them as MrHater0245, or in this case, the cat. “Being a hater” is not a crime because if it was so being a lover would be a crime too, then i would go around saying “oh i’m sick of all these positive people being blind and idiot and ignoring the situation for a fake sense of positivity” but as soon as i do that i would be rightfully called an idiot because i generalized people.

With that line of thought, you dismiss any responsibility that the Company had to avoid the problems they produced, and suggest that the solution to it is to simply relieve one self from any type of negative or angry reaction.

People can not all be expected to act the same way, and further more, many people i know whom more then me very aggressively despised the actions of Reforged and expressed themselves regarding the matter openly, have stood strong with the game, vowing to support it for years to come. it is the Company that chooses to be reactionless to the state of the game and to the state of our reaction.

NoMansSky and Starwars Battlefront 2, on one side got extreme and heavy backlashes for being absolutely piss poor, and on the other side opened up entire counteries to rethink their values on lootboxes.

In both cases, NoMansSky decided to own up their word, and to resurrect the game they did wrong to, to support it, update it, to nurture it. if they took the Blizzard approach they would just abandon it because of overwhelming critique, critique that you might group into a hate bandwagon and simply never look back on the game. but look at it now. and how much love, care and good will they got by undoing their mistake after that much “hate” and public shame.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 also got rid of all its loot boxes and properly fixed and updated its game to become something of a community darling for itself.

Your implication that its best if peoples reactions are controlled against a product when 100% of the fate is in the hands of a multi-billion dollar enterprise with all the manpower and effort they can possibly muster tells me that you are caught up in a tangled web of weird excuse or justifications.

I didn’t get offended by the “Accept it” statement more so then using it as a chance to point out the diversity of our community across the board and highlighting the implication that

“Reforged is the best thing that happened to the game and people should just accept”

is unrealistic. and is very heavily debateable so its best if everyone just stopped the inner community hostility or hesitance towards different versions of the game and just got along. the rest of my sentences of the reply speaks for itself so not much for me to add there.

I mean if double post isn’t out of the rules then it should be, but thing is i don’t think its “functionally” possible to actually double post because when you add a post, your button is greyed out until someone else does another post. (edit, my bad i apparently its possible (?) )

4 Likes

I’ve bought D2: Resurrected and refunded after 10 mins of play.
Beta is crap, no LAN, no ladders, movements are jerky, aiming is awful.
never touching anything Blizzard with a 10 feet pole. Never again.

3 Likes

Wow… my post was removed.

Let’s redeem myself:
This game works perfectly.
There is no bug at all.
You are all liars.
You are just an angry mob of haters.
I’m happy with this game so you also must be.
Your opinions are worthless because you are just a bunch of youtube followers.
Mmm what else?
Should I add more caps maybe?

Well, now I’m again on the good side of this forum.
Mmm I feel lonely…
How strange…

But this does give me the right to offend other people, doesn’t it?

The only good side is that it seems that this game has not been completely abandoned^^