Warcraft IV confirmed

By the end of year 2021 warcraft IV will be announced at blizzcon .

On next blizzcon 2022, demo will be showed.

Reforged is just a testing ground for greater project .

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

13 Likes

If it is, all the better. But I would not raise your hopes up too much friend. Not with Activision running things anyway. But power to you, for your determination in your believes.

17 Likes

Brother this game is spritually connected with world scene. Its expansions were published around same time when some wars happen which played a major role in estabilishing New World Order.

To someone my post sounds like trolling, but i am sorry its my personal beliefs.

It is not been accident Reforged is announce while war in Syria taking a place, thats not a random stuff!

War in Syria is greater than we all think

I dont know if blizz has some voodoos etc, but to me a spritual meaning is clear…

4 Likes

so
am i the only person who doesn’t believe in warcraft 4?

2 Likes

I see no trolling, but only hope for something I have been dreaming about since the end of Frozen Throne. A hope that was destroyed by WoW, nothing against fan of this game but it is my reality. But hey, I am maybe in the wrong and you are in the right. If it comes out, consider yourself quite the prophet and me your first disciple lol.

7 Likes

I’d rather get Diablo 2 Remastered, World of Warcraft 2, Overwatch X-Com/Tactics, Warcraft For Honor, and some Starcraft shooter or action game.

World of Warcraft or original wc3 franchise will surely being updated in some form we didnt see before.

I rly cant predict a lore thing about wow, but i must joke a bit and say it will be World of Starcraft, where war will take place on different planets and in universe probably using some space ships to travel xD

A starcraft shooter? We have been down that road before havent we? A starcraft ghost of the past, if you will.

3 Likes

Granted the footage of it was a bit jank even for the time, but I’d kill for a third person shooter in the setting. Or if there was a PlanetSide-esque Starcraft game.

6 Likes

I highly doubt there will be Starcraft RPG, but ya theoretically it could be done right ?

A concept that definitly showed promise, but like Nova in starcraft 1, it was never found lol. But in all seriousness, I would love to see it happen. But it another one of those dreams of an age past.

2 Likes

Blizzard built an amazing universe , lets call it like that.

From which they can drain power and experiment.

But will it be old blizz we all used on it, i predict nope. Someone will buy the company and change everything.

So yes, i am the prophet , and you are the first disciple in this sacred order we estabilish right now on this forum xD

4 Likes

burn me alive
DADDY

Dont worry girl. What if i tell you theres an ether, where all ideas of humanity is stored. So many people wanted remaster and eventually it did happen.

Now, what if i show you a post where (somewhere in past 2 years ago) i describe a remaster similar to what we will see in Reforged…

Discussion took place in mod thread i believe.

And most funny part i had that “paranoia” that maybe BlizzWatch eye visit us sometimes.

I was talking about remaster where game would have wow environment, follow original concept, not change a lore, i used words “wow rts” cause of visual improvment , i was talking about skins so the game stay alive and constantly patched and aded a marketing tone for it… I also said if they fail, they can do dota reborn trick…

You got a buisness with mad man attached to “ether” .

I been trolling a lot on this forum, but i dont lie now…

I believe someone recognozed potential of this game , and they had a problems with finance and convince bosses in this project. I believe its more that person pushed this idea than thinking about money interest for himself.

I believe he had to find a way to convince chiefs and put marketing element to it cause otherwise it would never see a light of a day, and i believe that person was like : It will happen in some form, it must happen, and theres no turn back when decision has made. That is only what is important, and my goal will be accomplished.

I cant figure out who that person is, but i believe it worked like this.

5 Likes

Kantarion how much salvia are you on when you come to the forums?

4 Likes

I am not,i am just passioned for this game alot :slight_smile:

Sometimes when i see people like you i feel depressive and i go troll . Sorry m8, dont take this hard i rly dont wanna argue, its just we are two worlds.

Heres a proof of your “salvia” about bad cartoonish outland i made, but old blizz created a tile for outside floating outland to be pure black = that pissed me off xD

So added a bit space charm to it

X_https://i.imgur.com/sDc8Okt.png

And remember this man will play a major role for warcraft franchise .

X_https://i.imgur.com/UUWCiWC.png

A prophet is saying this to you and it is clear as day ,and yet to mortals may not be revealed.

I will end up this conversation with 1 rock song lyrics

If love is what you need, you must be willing to travel to the ends of the world to find it.Beyond , even.

4 Likes

Warcraft 3 have a base pvp experience system (re-new’d) don’t think if Blizzard want’s to make another (Battle Net).

Warcraft orc vs humans and war2 and his expansions are dying story lines, war3 have a good campaign the continouning stories from war 3 are in WoW (sadly). Which means, Blizzard have no reason to make War4…maybe we can expect a war1/2 remaster or a expension in reforged with war1 and 2 story lines.

conspiracy theory at its best!

2 Likes

Warcraft 4 does not exist. Checkmate, atheists.

4 Likes

That is some wishful thinking right there!

5 Likes