Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Also can u fix some of the dragons attack seen multiple dragons attacking and when they start their animations again, they spit out fire, looks wierd, and can u also fix the bloody naga heroes ears! its unbearable to look at guys!

1 Like

Can’t download the patch. Tried to restart the battle.net program but still no download.

3 Likes

Can you point me to a game where 1 patch literally contains every fix/update/bug fix it will ever need? It takes time.

Also please post your resume of games you’ve done dev work on.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Great, now i was kicked off the game saying i need this update and its not updating…

2 Likes

even tried the options and check for updates … says the game is up to date

Gj making the game unplayable because of an update you can’t even download.

Options > Check for updates

2 Likes

Restart battle.net app, working now

2 gig update?

1 Like

Oh nevermind, now it works.

CAN YOU STOP beeing such a fanboy and see THAT THIS PATCH CAN’T EVEN BE DOWLOADED EVEN THOUGH IT “HAS BEEN RELEASED” 5 MINUTES AGO?

1 Like

Great Patch, but i cant download it. Even better that i cannot start the game now anymore. Thanks Blizzard [Edit: restarting after a while worked for me]

1 Like

after 2nd try it starts updating

GJ with the

• Units completing training while off-screen again have voices.
  • Starting locations are again obscured by the fog of war.
  • The rendering of Classic mode has been updated.
  • Resolved an issue with hitching when constructing buildings or training units for the first time.
    *Adjusted animations and portraits for multiple units and buildings.
4 Likes

I tried restarting launcher and PC, but still get the “UPDATE REQUIRED” message when I open the game.

1 Like

I cannot play the game since at login asks for this update.
I cannot update the game, since the battle.net launcher says “game up-to-date”.
I tried to restarting the battle.net launcher, restarting the computer, checking for update manually, but nothing.

Moreover, when the update arrived, it hard-crashed my laptop and destroyed the single-player campaign that I was playing… Warcraft 3R is the only game that ever hard-crashed this laptop.

Get your tech together guys.

I’m using OSX 14.6, on MacBook Pro 15 2016…

2 Likes

So happy to see this update. Expecting to see a similar update next week, and the week after that. Just make this game as good as it can be.

18 Likes

Same here. It just doesn’t work.

1 Like

Can’t get into the game now because it needs to be update. Clicked the Download Update button in game. Ends Application, goes to desktop, and then there is no update for the game. Fantastic.

To those unable to update:

Keep going to Options --> Check for Updates.

I was unable to update as well my first 10 attempts or so, but it eventually went through. I assume this is just a lag related to the server on their end.

2 Likes