Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Will u actually let me download the patch then? im pressing the bloody download button nothing happends…

5 Likes

So what about finally giving players access to campaign hero skins in multiplayer via the collection menu? You advertise this many times in your blog posts about the Undead and Human.

Where is it? Do you just keep lying and not implement this feature? Not even adress it? I already asked multiple times about this and yet you still remain silent!

8 Likes

Patch looks good on paper don’t know yet if you fixed desync thats amazing since it was an old problem.

1 Like

Great update !

8 Likes

so damn true… made me laugh

Any fix for server desyncs that are common in versus matches?

4 Likes

Hi [Kaivax] , What’s about performance improvements?

15 Likes

lol the game cannot even update properly. The in game update button is not even working.

4 Likes

Wont let me download, Every time I open the game it just says there is a new update? how to fix

11 Likes

unbelievable,IT CAN’T BE DOWNLOADED…the game just continues to tell me “download the update”;i pressed “download update” and nothing happens…i restarted bnet,i restarded reforged, i even restarded my pc once,BLIZZARD WHAT THE &%#^*^&%&%^$^%$^$&$&$%%$ IS GOING ON WITH YOU?

10 Likes

download link please? omfg

1 Like

Can we not have a sepia tone in classic lol

4 Likes

where is the paycheque for the community for doing the QnA and testing for u after release ?

5 Likes

Same for me, the patch will not even download. What a joke this company has become.

14 Likes

Or it takes more time…

2 Likes

cannot download

4 Likes

Same here. It just doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Well this just broke my W3 ty (no update available in Bnet-Launcher.)

3 Likes

can’t seem to download the mandatory update

4 Likes

Company management do not care quality
This will not fix the patch