Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Go to options and check for updates, it started to update for me.

1 Like

Works for me. Try restarting the Battle. net Launcher.

Great patch
For indie studio

9 Likes

Yeah so exciting, where are tournaments you lazy people! You destroyed the AT hosting system at 1.30.2 and say that you noticed low usage? What a god damned joke.

• Give us our classic accounts and classic portraits
  • Give us back our ladder and tournaments and AT system
  • Classic users DO NOT want to have 30 GB of contents they did not ask for

EDIT: 2 GB UPDATE?!!! THE HECK AM I DOWNLOADING EXACTLY? THIS IS NOT A FIX FOR CLASSIC, IT DID NOT EVEN TAKE 2 GB BEFORE!!!

12 Likes

They fixed it. No need to restart

sorry but too late, already refunded, better luck next time, and next big release you do, don’t half *** it. defo won’t be preordering a blizzard product ever again.

3 Likes

Downloading now… over 2 GB update. Sounds like a fair amount of revisioning unless you added extra content.

Guys. Give credit where it is due. We need more updates coming to fix server problems, performance issues, and features. These things take time.

Should the game have been in a better shape at launch? Yes
Should Blizzard have postponed the launch? Yes
Should Blizzard not have removed features like stats, rankings, clans, tournaments, etc? Yes

But whatever happened happened and Blizzard is trying to fix the issues one at a time. Timely updates are appreciated! If it was possible to fix ALL the problems in a week, then it wouldn’t have been in the shape it is to begin with. Good things take time. Cheers!

28 Likes

its working now guys just chill

I think they put the release notice for the patch before they released the patch lol… Wasn’t letting me download at first, but now I am able. Like others have said above, keep trying Options > check for updates.

It feels like I am reading through the changelog of an early access indie game

5 Likes

The majority of the Warcraft players: Please implement profiles and some kind of a ladder system. The game will die very fast if this is not addressed rapidly!!!

Blizzard: Disconnecting or logging out will no longer change the save file folder!!!

8 Likes

It would appear they cant even patch a game correctly… I had the same issues but it worked after I tried 3 times.

What a bunch of maniac community, just press the ingame button and it will update you freaks, god…

3 Likes

So Classic version will not be returned?
These guys dig their own grave

1 Like

Спасибо за апдейд

2.2 GB update lol what did you use to “fix this”

1 Like

give us profiles and ladders! i dont care about bug fixes or anything just give us what you promised. " improved battle net functions" really? you downgraded the battle net functions… lying like this will get you sued by australia or europe. look at what happened to bethesda

6 Likes

You came late obviously, it didn’t work at first.

Chat now keeps up, time for blizzard to stark keeping up too

1 Like