Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne installation

I have purchased Warcraft III Reforged. How can I play The Frozen Throne version on another PC (older) without installing the Reforged version?

You can’t without finding an old installer on the internet somewhere. And if you do that, you won’t be able to go online with that because it will patch to Reforged if you do.

An older PC that played the game fine before should still be able to play the latest version as long as you set it to Classic mode.

Thank you for the reply. I thought it’s still been played online, no? Both RoC and TFT last versions. Or is it LAN custom games?

Can I, at least, play against AI if I don’t go online with it?

You can use LAN but you can’t otherwise go online. Reforged is a patch to the old versions of the game.

You can do the campaign and play custom games of course, but it’s as I said, you can still do those on Reforged in classic mode on an older system (maybe not THE oldest system that ran war3 but yea).

In essence, Reforged is simply the latest version of the game, it is not a seperate game.

1 Like

Those are here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.