Warcraft III: Reforged Version 1.36 Patch Now Live

Warcraft III: Reforged Version 1.36 Patch Now Live

This new patch for Warcraft III: Reforged features an Observer Mode User Interface, Automated Tournaments, and balance updates.

View Full Article

3 Likes

guys there’s unfortunately some HUGE bugs in this patch:

F3 Hotkey Collision:
hitting the F3 hotkey on the keyboard is supposed to select your third hero. Due to the new Observer UI, this is now overwritten with the “show minimap” command and you can’t select your third hero via hotkey anymore.

Rings of Protection & Item Sell Value:
They got a lower level, but the sell-value is the same as before so these items now give a LOT more gold than other items of the same drop-table:

Ring +3
Level 2 → 1
Gold Cost: 125
Other Items of that Level: 100

Ring +4
Level 3–> 2
Gold Cost: 300
Other Items of that Level: 125

Ring +5
Level 6 → 3
Gold Cost: 600
Other Items of that Level: 300

Also:
Ring of Archmagi costs 550 Gold
Other Items of that Level cost 400 Gold

4 Likes

“There was an error handling the request.”

Can’t even login after the update to 1.36

1 Like

Same issue here
edit: i can login on Americas Region, not EU

please fix asap!

Same problem here.

that’s it? that’s a major patch?

Every patch you break W3Champions and do nothing yourselves

2 Likes

nothing works anymore, cant even play offline.
i’d say thats quite major

1 Like

damn my tournament win didnt even count and I would have advanced if it did.

Just wanted to comment (for clarification).

512mb (file size) maps are now possible (good, thank you guys it’s really useful for HD maps).

However regarding this bugfix:
“Fixed an issue that would prevent textures from loading on various classic assets.”

This did not actually get fixed, there was a semi-fix in the PTR but Retera pointed out that the fix was only applying to existing models from the game and not custom models/models that were reimported… so it got reverted (until I believe they manage to find the proper fix)… so that bugfix never got to live/hasn’t happened yet.

We have a thread in the PTR bug report section (Retera, and I have some replies) where the issue is discussed at large.

It also features F3 being rebound to the Observer mode UI, meaning you can no longer press F3 to select your third hero.

Wow they updated and fixed the F3 issue already. I am 10/10 shocked they fixed that in 6 hours or so. Is the bright looking future for WC3???

Guys, what about the campaign? It’s still broken…

1 Like

Thanks for the patch.

Please consider reworking Crypt Lords passive, with all the buffs to Ring of Protection his own passive skill has become absolutely worthless considering that anyone can have +3 to +5 armor so easily now.

Also please consider taking a look at Dread Lord (very slow hero, no clarity pots, vamp aura weak because ghouls abombs weak).

Thanks for the patch!

Any chance there will also be a map pool update for 3v3? We haven’t had that since the launch of reforged.

You could use one of these maps as before.

Random Team and Arranged Team 3v3
(6)Bloodstone Mesa
(6)Copper Canyon
(6)Dragonblight
(6)Everfrost
(6)Gnoll Wood
(6)Highperch
(6)Monsoon
(6)Rice Fields
(6)River of Souls (Arranged Team Only)
(6)Silverpine Forest
(6)Sunrock Cove
(6)Typhoon
(6)Upper Kingdom

Or use some of the 3v3 maps on the Warcraft 3 bonus maps.

You can find some here => http:// classic.battle net/war3/maps/war3xbonusmaps shtml

(remove the spaces for “.”)

No one plays 3v3

But they may change them when the next season starts in june

I know not much people play it but that shouldn’t be a reason to not change maps.
FFA is also not played that much and those maps got changed.

1 Like

Update broke my game. Started to replay through the campaigns on hard last week. On Undead Chapter 5: The Fall of Silvermoon. Every few minutes the game just closes, no error message, no unusual heat up, not at the same point every time. Computer had no issues before this patch and isn’t heating up, even dropping settings down and repairing didn’t help.

2 Likes

No point to increase Circlet of Nobility item level from 2 to 3: my AM farms a big spot and just gets a circlet, while demon hunter farms a small spot and gets a +3 agi boot. Who is stronger?