Warcraft III: Reforged Version 1.36 Patch Now Live

FPS is extremely low even on classic gfx since new patch. Unplayable atm. Game screen stutters through all game. Feels like 4k ping.

2 Likes

The campaign keeps crashing, how dose that evon happon…

Nightelf & Undead Goldmines are bugged

When you play Undead or Nightelf and want to mine gold, the goldmine has to be haunted/entangled. Basically: You build a structure on top of that goldmine.

Usually, Goldmines are always visible under the fog of war in their original state.

In an early Reforged Patch, this added structure for Undead & Nightelf made the goldmine disappear under the fog of war. This bug is back.

Due to this bug, players can identify what race an opponent is, or if an additional base was taken.

It is critical to ranked / competitive play, that this gets fixed ASAP

Picture here:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/133352084060766208/1105943373329748008/image.png?width=687&height=676
1 Like

i cant play… stupid update

1 Like

Very bad changes on rings and Claws. Almost everyone were against the claw change at the ptr discussion but still you decided to maintain it, sad

As Neo mentioned, the gold mines are bugged and reflect which races spawned where. At least for undead and elf. In addition: since this patch games no longer count towards score. All games end in a failed to retrieve data.

As pre-patch, and still post patch, 3on3 is broken and no games can be found. Game still runs into an unexpected error when closing. Join bugs are still rampant and if you find a game with your AT squad while someone is still in the retrieving data screen, the game will still crash for that person. Played some AT and noticed there is still no noticeable match making to pair equally skilled teams.

I know some people like the balance changes, I presume new players do as everything gets a bit less extreme and thus more “noob friendly”, but can we please, just please, get a functional and stable platform first before creating noise in the community with balance that, at large, seem to randomly pop out of nowhere.

The automated tournaments are bugged as well and cannot be played.

1 Like

I’ve experienced a few times that the interface is non-responsive which had me to force end the wc3.exe via task-manager. It also disabled the sound effects, so I ended up not noticing that a game has started and after I left the game, I was automatically back in the opponent searching queue again. Seems like this patch brought us more bugs rather than any fixes to known problems. It’s year three, I (and I think many others too) don’t care about an improved observer mode while the basics of the game are yet broken and not meeting the standards of the game 20 years (!!!) ago (e.g., ladder wins getting counted as losses with zero changes in the MMR).

Have to say I am disappointed in this patch. Biggest issues for me are:

Immolation changes. Keeping damage at 6/11/17 and mana at 7 per second might tip this spell over into being fairly useless again, since we have both a 14% dmg nerf and a 14% nerf in mana efficiency (how much mana you use per damage point you do). This will probably have knock-on effects (can you still open DH against UD for instance), which should be monitored closely going forward.

Arcane tower feedback change is unwarranted. It moves human vs undead even more towards human and can be seen as another nerf to immolation. This change seemed very out of left-field and community feedback seemed negative overall. Hard to understand why this was kept in.

Headhunters received the wrong kind of nerf. I fear for orcs against late game Undead now, and I also question whether human fast expo will be very hard to stop (weaker headhunters and stronger arcane tower), though that of course remains to be seen.

The drop table is now just a huge mess, with rings seemingly placed well below their actual value in the drop table, and many games containing just too many rings in general. So much armor on heroes might affect heroes survivability, making spell damage more powerful on cost of physical heroes, who already become weaker with claws and circlet nerf.

Removing circlet and reducing claws +5 → +4, while it might make sense from a balance perspective seems unpopular among the community as a whole.

First of all , I am glad blizzard is trying to improve the game but at the same time it feels like 2 developers are working full time , can we invest more into this game with all the millions you guys are making from us?

Now let’s talk about the update, since the update the biggest issue I am currently having is the FPS drop in every single type of game including REPLAYS , it feels slow and lagy and it’s not the server, connection or pc it’s the actual game. Can we please fix this issue , the way the game is at this current state it’s unplayable.

sad to say if we can’t fix something let’s not break it

I agree this is a big issue ATM

Hello again, there’re some bugs reported by some players:

1. In the observer mode and replay watching mode the experience bar doesn’t work - no change when the hero gets experience.
  2. The FPS and mouse are lagging. FPS drops from 300 to 100 and back again. It depends on the setup.

Hi! After patch 1.36 game performance was dropped, fps is extremely low, araund 32-58. Please fix it. THX

R7 5800, 1080ti Vsync on.

Same problem here

SAME PROBLEM, FPS DROP AS HELL since recent patch update.

unplayable , go back to 1.35 now

After the patch, the FPS dropped.

Also, revert the changes to the protection rings. I recently saw a game, Human versus Human, where the MK picked up three rings (+4, +4, +3) even before the second hero was out. He just came and killed everything. He was attacked by Footmen, AM, and Elementals, but he didn’t take any damage. He was just a tank.

Who is in charge of balancing? Hello? All the strength heroes have high HP and low armor. That’s important. And now you’ve greatly buffed them with this drop. Now it’s not a big problem to gather +20 for the same DH. And what will AM with five Footmen do against DH with 25 armor?

P.S. Have you even read the old balance patches? The rings were already buffed; it was just an underestimated item (some people understood its value). Just like the Claws were nerfed (now they can only be sold).

P.S.2. With your changes starting from patch 1.30, you made the game bland. Why did you nerf auras? They were racial specialties. Why did you make races, abilities, and units more similar? Why nerf items? (You got Claws +9, the enemy got Mana +300). And then the question is, how will you deal with Claws and Mana? There was a hunt for them; it was part of the game. Why reduce both of them? Did you achieve balance? No, just staleness. Oh, the Death Knight’s aura movement speed is higher than the Tauren’s aura, let’s trim it and make them equal. Oh, AM regenerates mana too much compared to others, let’s trim it. Oh, the Sorceress slow too much, others don’t have such a skill, let’s trim it… Let’s just leave one race and remove items from the map. In a 2v2 map, you play 1v1 and already know who your opponent is. Why? This game is about reconnaissance.

Create a survey to switch back to the 1.26 balance and make changes from there. Because what you have done cannot be fixed.

Please add comments to your balance changes.

The leg of the chair is too long-
I’ll trim it a little.
Now the leg is different,
I’ll trim it from the other end.
And now this leg-
I’ll trim it a little.
And now this leg…
Oops, I made a little mistake…

1 Like

Is blizzard and Playside going to work together? or is playside going to work alone on the Wc3 Reforged? Because if y’all let playside do all the work, isn’t that possibly going to end as bad as before? I mean playside only does android games and here they are going to work on a PC game.

45 to 60 FPS, -62 MMR for a game that I won, PC crashed after clicking on the 1v1 Season stats in my profile. I really didn’t expect Blizzard to “patch” the game and make it worse than it already was.

Whoever is continuing to make patches for this game, please fix this lag…

2 Likes

Not sure if this is something others experienced too but whenever I want to take a look at my season stats the game crashes.